What's new

Official IOS 7 thread.

Maybe he doesn't have enough free storage space. I had the same problem on one of my iPad 3's. I believe you need about 3.5 GB of free space to do the download. This space is freed up after the completion of the download and installation.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator
Thanks sci, i told him to have a tidy out first but he to was eager to get started, he deleted some stuff and its downloading now :)

i know this is a long shot, but anyone with att, is able to access apn settings in cellular data network?

I went through the install, now I am stuck at trying to activate my phone upon first reboot. I think the servers are getting slammed. The problem is.. I have a useless phone in the meantime. Any suggestions?

I went through the install, now I am stuck at trying to activate my phone upon first reboot. I think the servers are getting slammed. The problem is.. I have a useless phone in the meantime. Any suggestions?

At this point, the only thing you can do is keep trying.

So far I'm loving iOS7 ! It took 50mn to download and all seems to be working fine :))) I'm not pushing my luck any further tonight and will wait until tomorrow to update my iPad.
iTunes Radio is working for me in France with a US iTunes account. That's a good surprise , I really wasn't sure it would work or not .

So far I'm loving iOS7 ! It took 50mn to download and all seems to be working fine :))) I'm not pushing my luck any further tonight and will wait until tomorrow to update my iPad.
iTunes Radio is working for me in France with a US iTunes account. That's a good surprise , I really wasn't sure it would work or not .
Thats great, i think the UK will be last to get itunes radio though.

I'm not loving this? It reminds me of a droid. I do love the speed however. Anyone feeling the same?

Okay, I can do control center with the case on :). I have to use the very corner or my fingernail but I'm good with that.
One small hiccup with videos. I can't access chapters.

At this point, the only thing you can do is keep trying.

How many times do I need to try though.. I am getting close to 30 tries now, and no joy.. Also, I have tried from both my phone, and via my computer with Itunes. Failing both ways.

Screw the downloading! After I agree, it tells me there is an error downloading iOS 7.0. Apple still hasn't gotten their stuff together. See you tomorrow!
Yeah a lot of people are downloading it just keep trying. It will work.

Anybody updated an iPhone 4 yet? Does it run ios 7 ok? Run slower? Faster?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Just finished my download, went fast, about 30 minutes from download to restart. Love the iOS.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

Sigh... I've been a beta user for awhile, but restored back to 6.1.4 to take the "official" OTA. Did a factory reset to start fresh, now my phone won't activate, I'm assuming due to their servers being overloaded. iTunes is doing the same. I guess there's always DFU mode and restore back since iTunes won't load it up unactivated. I'm sure the regular, every day user will love figuring that one out... /s