What's new

Official IOS 7 thread.

I was updating all my apps on my iPad2 and iPhone5 both current at 6.1.3 and 6.1.4. Got some errors stating apps could not be installed as they require a newer version of IOS.

Going to be a fun few days getting this all sorted out.

Yeah, I woke up this morning to 6 updates on my devices, I've never had more than two at a time in the past. I guess developers are scrambling to get their new revisions in.

Lol, this thread is going to go dead when everyone gets the update install and starts playing with it.

The problem is getting the software installed...it will start to download on me and error out. I'm on about my 6th try here, hoping they finally go through...

I just realized! Go to icloud.com, they made it look like iOS 7.

The problem is getting the software installed...it will start to download on me and error out. I'm on about my 6th try here, hoping they finally go through...

Had the same problem twice in a row....I on my third try and it seems to be working now. Make sure you have more than 3.1 gigs of space. I deleted a couple more apps after it failed the first 2 tries with 3.0 gigs free. Also disable auto-lock because the update process doesn't automatically block it.

Sent from my iPad

I love the new look!

Did anyone notice the Settings > General > Text size settings? It appears that we can change the text size on our devices now. I don't remember seeing that setting in iOS 6.

Also, we can customize the closed captions for videos! That definitely wasn't there in iOS 6. Good news for us deaf and hard of hearing folks :)

The paralax stuff can get annoying. Is there a setting to turn off the wallpaper movement? I'm betting that will save battery power.