What's new

Official IOS 7 thread.

Screw the downloading! After I agree, it tells me there is an error downloading iOS 7.0. Apple still hasn't gotten their stuff together. See you tomorrow!

I'm in Seattle, WA, USA. Downloading here, about halfway through the download. I tried it on my iPad and it said the update was available. I thought the iPad update would be delayed, so this is icing on the cake :)

Screw the downloading! After I agree, it tells me there is an error downloading iOS 7.0. Apple still hasn't gotten their stuff together. See you tomorrow!
Probably doesn't help that iPad users are downloading as well.

Good going, let us know what you think.

I only downloaded the update on one of my iPhones, the download took 5 minutes and is now "Preparing Update". I'm not going to update my other devices until I see that this update completed successfully on this iPhone 5.

iCloud backup only took but 40 minutes... Still getting errors on my iPod Touch 5th Gen. Does anyone know of the Pre-GM lagged really bad on the iTouch 5?

Update installing now :)

Phone just restarted.. I love the new Apple splash screen!

I'm so glad Apple decided to keep things bright, one of the reasons I dumped Android was that the UI became too dark for my comfort level.

Last edited:
I was updating all my apps on my iPad2 and iPhone5 both current at 6.1.3 and 6.1.4. Got some errors stating apps could not be installed as they require a newer version of IOS.

Going to be a fun few days getting this all sorted out.

Yes finally ...
mazybyty.jpg