What's new

Official! greenpois0n Out!

does greenpois0n update the baseband, just like limera1n does?

It's the apple update that updates the baseband not the jailbreak.

well of course the update to 4.1 does, but only if you dont use TinyUmbrella (thats what i believe after reading a lot about it.. havent tried it)

im asking because in a video I saw someone jailbreaking his iphone with limera1n and it definately said "updating basebands" during the process of jailbreaking... or am i wrong about this?

does greenpois0n update the baseband, just like limera1n does?

It's the apple update that updates the baseband not the jailbreak.

well of course the update to 4.1 does, but only if you dont use TinyUmbrella (thats what i believe after reading a lot about it.. havent tried it)

im asking because in a video I saw someone jailbreaking his iphone with limera1n and it definately said "updating basebands" during the process of jailbreaking... or am i wrong about this?

Baseband updates only come from apple......

they have windows and linux versions up but no mac :(

yes as soon as i upgraded to mac they are leaving it for the LAST os to support. and i never saw linux versions being released so fast when i was on windows, it was always mac first then windows 100 years later lol

though you can use bootcamp, wine, vmware fusion just to name a few apps.

pwnage tool i hope they will make a versio, they probably will one that will hold off baseband update

yes as soon as i upgraded to mac they are leaving it for the LAST os to support. and i never saw linux versions being released so fast when i was on windows, it was always mac first then windows 100 years later lol

pwnage tool i hope they will make a versio, they probably will one that will hold off baseband update

wanna help me bootcamp my imac? i dont no how :(

full instructions can be found here Apple - Support - Boot Camp :)

or here http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/Boot_Camp_Install-Setup_10.6.pdf is a direct link Installation Guide (PDF).

full instructions can be found here Apple - Support - Boot Camp :)

or here http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/Boot_Camp_Install-Setup_10.6.pdf is a direct link Installation Guide (PDF).

what is the link to dl bootcamp also what if i dont have a windows 7 cd can i torrent windows 7 onto my mac and use it as a file?

bootcamp comes installed on your computer. look in the utilites folder.. boot camp assistant its called

bootcamp comes installed on your computer. look in the utilites folder.. boot camp assistant its called

i dont have a windows 7 cd to install but i do have windows xp can i install windwos xp then upgrade to windows 7?

i dont have a windows 7 cd to install but i do have windows xp can i install windwos xp then upgrade to windows 7?

just download windows 7 from torrent (dont use the crack), the 30 day trial will be plenty to use the jb tool of your choice.

just download windows 7 from torrent (dont use the crack), the 30 day trial will be plenty to use the jb tool of your choice.

insert your windwos installation disc and click start installation. youll need an authentic installation disc for one of these windows operating systems : windows xp/vist/7
i dont think i can download windows 7 :/

right but they dont know its not authentic, and you dont have to type in a key or install a crack just use as a 30 day trial

right but they dont know its not authentic, and you dont have to type in a key or install a crack just use as a 30 day trial

where am i supposed to get a 30 day trial disc lol

you download it from torrent, what makes it illegal is when you use cracks or stolen serials, but with windows when you dont enter any serial it gives you 30 days to enter one otherwise it stops working. and i am sure you dont need more then 30 days with windows 7