What's new

Official! greenpois0n Out!

peter3

Reaction score
greenpois0n only works on firmware 4.1, so (only if you have an iPhone 4!) if you are on a lower firmware make sure you use TinyUmbrella to preserve your baseband.

sakumaxp

Reaction score
where exactly did you get the poison from?, i just checked the greenpois0n site and it still says delayed...

thehand

Reaction score
I think this dont work, i tried on mine and it turns off then it took a lot of time to come back, i thought... OMFG :O but then it turns on again. so i dont recomend it yet

Last edited:
OP
P

peter3

Reaction score
Greenpois0n does not seem to be installing Cydia at the moment. You may want to hold off until this is fixed.

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
if u need some help we are offering some support go to IRC: irc.chronic-dev.org #greenpois0n

eyephonefour

Reaction score
i went through the process and it said that i'm jailbroken. but cydia isn't working. when i open cydia, it's a blank screen. any body know what's going on?

eyephonefour

Reaction score
man, I hope my iphone4 comes back on...will it?

yeah, i had the same thing....it went dead for like 5 minutes and wouldn't turn on even if i press the power button. i got scared and unplugged it and plugged it back on again; restarted greenpoison and just let it stay connected for another 5 minutes or so and it turned on by itself and said jailbreak was complete. so don't worry.

cydia finally worked out of nowhere. strange!

Most reactions

Latest posts