What's new

iPhone 4 restore question

Just tell them that and within 5 minutes you will have a new iPhone lol. My mute toggle wasn't working on my 3Gs so I took it to Apple and before I could even finish explaining what was wrong with it, the guy was already in the back grabbing me a new one.

Apple might be expensive but their customer service is spot-on every time.

Just tell them that and within 5 minutes you will have a new iPhone lol. My mute toggle wasn't working on my 3Gs so I took it to Apple and before I could even finish explaining what was wrong with it, the guy was already in the back grabbing me a new one.

Apple might be expensive but their customer service is spot-on every time.

The phone is only about 5 months old. Can they tell if it's still under warranty without me providing a Verizon receipt?

lennie paz said:
The phone is only about 5 months old. Can they tell if it's still under warranty without me providing a Verizon receipt?

Lol. If you tell them you're on Verizon they will not you're still in warranty. The iPhone hasn't been on Verizon for a year

lennie paz said:

Lol. If you tell them you're on Verizon they will not you're still in warranty. The iPhone hasn't been on Verizon for a year

Hahahahaha,that's right,I forgot about that. One more question.If they replace the phone,will they activate it and update it to 4.2.10,or do I take it home and activate it?

I will just tell them that you can take care at home.

Great news. I just got back from the Apple Store and they gave me a new iPhone. Luckily, it was on FW 4.2.8 so I am back in business. I say it was a new phone,but I think they are actually refurbs. I watched the guy open it and it wasn't in an Apple iPhone retail box. It was just in a plain black plastic case.

Yes, it should be a refur. iPhone but with apple it will be just as new.