What's new

Noob I mean new member

QuistySnr

Reaction score
Hi all, new to this forum and have to say quite impressed. I have searched and searched for apps, themes etc that work on iphone 4 and have been disapointed so far with the lack of these. There should be sections dedicated to iphone 4 within Cydia and Rock.

Anyway, im a complete noob but have managed to change a lot on my iphone 4 and want to know what apps are must have.

I currently have the following installed

Iconoclasm
lockinfo
shrink
infinifolders
5 dock (or something)
winterboard
my3g
fontswap
make it mine
sbsettings
backgrounder

oh and shh thingy, which I used to create a sound when swiping unlock.

what else is out there? sorry for the essay

Hi all, new to this forum and have to say quite impressed. I have searched and searched for apps, themes etc that work on iphone 4 and have been disapointed so far with the lack of these. There should be sections dedicated to iphone 4 within Cydia and Rock.

Anyway, im a complete noob but have managed to change a lot on my iphone 4 and want to know what apps are must have.

I currently have the following installed

Iconoclasm
lockinfo
shrink
infinifolders
5 dock (or something)
winterboard
my3g
fontswap
make it mine
sbsettings
backgrounder

oh and shh thingy, which I used to create a sound when swiping unlock.

what else is out there? sorry for the essay

hi and welcome to the forum!

because the ppl who jailbroke did not want to release to devs as they knew they would leak it. so the devs for the jailbreak apps games and themes could not update for 4.0 and the iphone4. so now you have a tone of apps games and themes and other things in cydia and rock that just dont work with the iphone 4. and sometimes the devs wont even update it. so dont always expect your fav jailbreak app to always work with every firmware,

Another is sbsettings, vlc player