What's new

Hey guys! New member from Arkansas checking in!

Deepindebtjd

Reaction score
What's up guys? I just signed up to the forum today and wanted to stop by to introduce myself to everyone. I am Jamison; I have been lurking for a while now and have picked up some really great information from the instructional videos and some of the links in the forum. Thanks for everyones' contribution. Looking forward to my time here and making my phone more dope than ever!

A few years ago I bought a 16gb iPhone 2g when it hit the market and held out on an upgrade until the iPhone 4. I currently own the iPhone 4 32gb that is jailbroken. Some of my favorite apps/tweaks that I have on the phone are :

-Cyntact (puts pictures beside your contacts)
-SBSettings
-Yourtube2 (download youtube videos right inside youtube client)
-Five Icon Dock
-Umlimvideos (TVDuck, TV/Movie streaming app for JB units)
-PDANet (thanks Sinful iPhone)
-3gUnrestrictor

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Jamison, hope you enjoy it here.

Thanks guys. You say open your wings? Give me a list of suggestions if you would. There is so much stuff out there that I don't even know where to start.

Thanks guys. You say open your wings? Give me a list of suggestions if you would. There is so much stuff out there that I don't even know where to start.

Sbrotator
Winterboard
Lsrotator
Iconoclasm
Gridlock
Folders in folders
Auto3g

Theres way more i just cant think right now.

Thanks mannneee. Trying to get some updated tweaks. Really hate having to pay money for such little tweaks though.

Thanks mannneee. Trying to get some updated tweaks. Really hate having to pay money for such little tweaks though.

Yeah but it pays to pay because they update so often and the updates are always worth it.