What's new

New to themeing.

iMarilina said:
hi there!

I would not recommend dreamboard, because it is too heavy and reduces performance (sometimes lags) and it changes the clean and beloved iPhone springboard too much (makes it too Android-y).

Winterboard I think is a bit better (although you have to be careful not to overload it because you can find lagging there too).

A great winterboard theme worth checking out is UINique.

Anything you need just ask :)

I use UINique love it just can't get the keyboard to theam

I use UINique love it just can't get the keyboard to theam

I was having the same issue but after lots of internet surfing I figured it out yesterday. First you need to buy Color Keyboard from Cydia. Then go into Theme (Add ons) there is a new keyboard added in there it is labeled A UINique HD Color Key..... After you download it open Color Keyboard and it will be listed in themes select it respring and you're good to go.

I was having the same issue but after lots of internet surfing I figured it out yesterday. First you need to buy Color Keyboard from Cydia. Then go into Theme (Add ons) there is a new keyboard added in there it is labeled A UINique HD Color Key..... After you download it open Color Keyboard and it will be listed in themes select it respring and you're good to go.
Thanks! But you left out a couple of important details. You didn't mention where "Theme (Add Ons)" is. It's in Cydia under the tab at the bottom called "Sections". Then scroll down past all the AddOns listed early until you find a specific entry called "Theme AddOns". In "that" folder is the UNIque Color Keyboard.

Then for some reasons you can't use that Keyboard with a custom background picture. It will block out the Keyboard theme completely - cover all the keys. But it's a nice themed keyboard with a perfectly fine background.

how about geting the wether wigit to work. i kinda gave up. i have ben looking for a step buy step for it i know you need to ssh in and all that did it did was that info said to do and still no go

so i installed Color Keyboard opened it up and the keyboard theam is not there

so i installed Color Keyboard opened it up and the keyboard theam is not there
Did you read message 33 & 34? All the steps are there. Go back again and walk thru each step. You must, of course, buy the UNIque HD theme from Cydia which contains the particular keyboard theme for it. If you have done that - then the steps in 33 & 34 will get it to work.

Yeah I have done all that still not working is it the 5.0.1 update that's giving me a heard time

You should definitely install Winterboard and these best themes.
10 Best Winterboard Themes
I like DreamBoard more. Don't have to rearrange icons. You should give it a try. Use the Gyro theme if you haven't yet.