As Jmills mentioned. This theme is not the easiest to setup. He already warned ya lol. But here is the directions you need. Only if Gridlock was updated it would be much easier.
Okay if you are using simple version just uninstall springjumps. All you need is winterboard with summerboard on.
Inside your theme file there is a extra folder. It has installation directions as well.
Directions: hope this helps.
For exxOS YOU NEED:
A iPhone 5, 4, 4s or Retina iPod touch with iOS 4.3 to 6.1.2 and WinterBoard
If you want the sidebar/navigation bar then also this Cydia tweaks:
Gridlock, Infiniboard, Iconoclasm, Springjumps (and Icon Renamer)
1. For the Navigation bar: Install Infiniboard from Cydia, start it from Settings and enable vertical scrolling. Set off "Hide behind dock"
2. For the Navigation bar: Install Iconoclasm from Cydia and start it from Settings. Choose the new exxOS iP4" or "exxOS iP5" layout, depending what device you use.
3. For SBSettings: Open SBSettings, press "more" and then set the new "exxOS" theme for it
4. For ColorKeyboard: Just enable one of the three themes at Settings/ColorKeyboard
5. For Navigation bar:
Install the freeware app SpringJumps from Cydia and respring. After the respring you´ll have 81 Springjumps (9 that come with Springjumps + mine). Now sort all of this springjumps on the left side of each page, always from 0 to 8 and from top to bottom (see picture). Don´t place a springjump on the foto/widget READ ME (!):
* To see the Widget you must add a space on it, this is only possible with Gridlock, that isn´t ported for iOS 6 yet, but comes soon.
* SpringJumps isn´t ported to iOS 6 but works on both iP4 and iP5. Just the app doesn´t starts on a iPhone 5. A SpringJumps Update is at work.
* Sorting so many Springjumps needs about 15 Minutes, sorry for that pain
* You can place icons temporarily at the unused dock for a easier sorting
* Better make the setup before you enable this theme at Winterboard, because if you place one of this XL-Springjumps temporarily at the dock your device may reboot
* While setting up it may happen that all your Springjumps disappear after a respring: install SpringJumps again from Cydia (Don´t worry, your setup/layout remains)
6. For the Navigation bar: Sort all of your apps on the right side of each page into two columns matching the category/page.
SETUP FOR EACH (!) PAGE:
7. On iPhone 4/4s: Start the Springjumps app again, now press the label/text of each 9 basic-spring jumps and delete it´s text and then respring your device to make it work. This will also remove the labels from all other springjumps
On iPhone 5: Install the freeware "Icon Renamer" from Cydia, go into Wiggle-Mode, press on each spring jump, press the small "x" and so delete the label of each Springjump manually (sorry again ) A upcoming Springjumps update will fix that.
8. Start "Winterboard", enable the "Summerboard mode" and choose the "exxOS" theme and the "exxOS Widget theme" (works for both iP4 and iP5)
- iPhone 5 users must also enable "exxOS iP5 addon"
- German users can also enable the German mod for Springjumps with german text
- Default is the dark version with the Navigation bar, but you can now also choose a Simple mod (thought for exxOS without the Navigation bar). In this case also enable "exxOS iP4 Simple" or "exxOS iP5 Simple" or if you want that in a white color then "exxOS iP 4 Simple White" or "exxOS iP5 Simple White"
- You can also choose a White mod for the stock theme (=including the Navigation bar). In this case also enable "exxOS iP4 White" or "exxOS iP5 White"
- If you want the Lockscreen theme/widget, just enable it at Winterboard. It works for both devices.
This Widget uses a picture that you can easily replace with any foto
1. Best is to use my PSD file for the perfect result, but not needed (!)
2. Your foto must be exactly 262x176 pixels
3. Name your foto "YourPicture.png" (even if it´s a jpg-picture) and just copy it to this path: /Library/Themes/exxOS Widget.theme/...here... and then respring, that´s all Tip: Slightly blurry fotos looks best
This widget uses a text at it´s bottom that you can easily replace with your name or company or whatever. Your text will be styled and centered automatically.
1. Open the file "Widget.html" at this path (with a text editor or iFile): /Library/Themes/exxOS Widget.theme/Widget.html", scroll down a little bit to the line "<p id="YourText">arthouse</p>"
2. Replace ONLY (!) the word "arthouse" with your text and respring, that´s all
Setup for location, weather, language and clock:
Open the confiq.js file at /Library/Themes/exxOS Widget.theme/Setup/Config.js
Override the location code at: var locale = ...............;
Change temp from Fahrenheit (f) to Celsius (c) at: var tempUnit = "f";
Change the 12h clock to a 24h clock at: var ampm = true; (write `false`here)
Change the widget language at: var lang = "en"; (write in "de" for German, "sp" for Spanish or "fr" for French)
Finding your Yahoo weather location code:
1. Open the webside Yahoo Weather dot com
2. Write in your city at the search field and press "GO"
3. At the addressbar of your browser you´ll now see something like this: http://weather.yahoo.com/germany/bavaria/schweinfurt-693838/
This number at the end is your yahoo location code.
For US users: NO ZIP CODES, please use only this number for the weather widget.
You can copy and rework this config.js file on your MAC or PC with a Text editor and then copy it back to the theme or just rework it directly on your iPhone with iFile.
1. Make your weather setup like for the homescreen Widget or just copy the config.js file from the Homescreen Widget in here (at folder exxOS Lockscreen.theme/Setup/...here)
2. You can replace the 10 build-in photos of the Slideshow widget with your own pictures. Recommended is a size of 640x960 or 640x1136p. Name your own pictures/photos "1.png", "2.png", "3.png"...(even if your photos are JPGs !) and copy them to /Library/Themes/exxOS Lockscreen.theme/Private/Photos/...here... and respring.
for iP 4 or iP5 with and without Navigation bar:
for iP4 or iP5 in dark or white:
Optional "exxOS Widget Animated" (free animated weather widget, available at Cydia)
What must i do exactly for using the simple mods ?
1. Don´t use or install any of the tweaks, only Winterboard is needed in this case
2. Enable the exxOS theme and one simple mod theme(for your device, dark or white) at Winterboard (All mods must be listed always above the main theme at WB)
IPhone 5 users must also enable the iP 5 addon theme and optional you can enable the lockscreen theme
3. Open the folder /Applications/... on your device and just delete all folders in there starting with "_shortcut....."
Can i use less than 9 pages ?
Yes, first disable the not needed springjumps at the SpringJumps app and open the folder /Applications/ on your device and delete all folders with the not needed springjump-duplicates.
An examble: Let´s say you want only 5 pages then enable only springjumps 0 to 4 at the Springjumps app and delete all folders from "_shortcut_5G.app" to "_shortcut _8N.app"
NOTE: At the moment the Springjumps app doesn´t start on iPhone 5, so you can only delete folders (till the Springjumps update is available). In this case you must also delete _shortcut_5.app (for the example above).
Why do you use the summerboard mode ?
- This extralarge Springjumps are only possible with using the icons folder for theming them
- Some app icons that are themed with a bundle folder use the icon mask too. This looks odd and can only be avoided by using the icons folder method.
- Some icons resist to be themed with Bundle folders (probably a WinterBoard bug)
Can i change the order of the pages/springjumps
Yes, right on your screen by simply going into the wiggle-mode.
Note: Let´s say you place Springjump 7 at second position this is usually no problem, as long as you use this theme as it´s thought: pressing springjumps to switch the pages. But if you want to scroll also horizontaly then the order will be wrong. In this case you should also rename the icon names/order of the Springjump icons at the "Icons" folder of this theme.
Can i make/replace/add Springjumps icons ?
Yes, i´ve attached a PSD file. The large springjump icons are all stored into the "Icons" folder of the exxOS theme. Don´t forget to make each icon twice and name one with and one without a "@2x".
Why ist my layout misaligned ?
Disable the "Page Titles" function at the SpringJumps app