What's new

New to using themes

Spike182

Reaction score
So I just jailbroke my phone. (I used Jailbreakme) though, not Redsn0w. No problems. I installed cydia. Then I installed Theme it repository from the manage tab under sources:

http://www.themeitapp.com/repo/

Then i opened up Themeitapp.com in safari. I went to "view all themes" and I liked the V-ios Theme. I was already logged in.

When I clicked on the "learn more link" i get the "This theme is not compatible with your device" message under the Technical heading even though it says it's compatible with my version 4.3.3 and it won't let my buy it.

All of the themes give me the same "This theme is not compatible with your device" message. Obviously I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what it is. Can someone help me fix whatever I need to do?!

Maybe when I set up my account under the Device type and version number I didn't set it up correctly? It's the Iphone 4 version 4.3.3.

Any help would be most appreciated as I feel like a complete idiot. I have technical experience with computers in general and i've used a program called "TkFile explorer" with my last phone to transfer files from my pc to my phone (Samsung Impression) so I'm not completely useless!

I was trying to buy the theme directly from my iphone4 on the Themeit.com website. Please anyone, help! Thank you. Spike182