What's new

Complete Themes

karlfk

Reaction score
Hi all new to the forum

I've got the iphone 4s iOS 7.0.4 having trouble in finding full ( complete themes ) for the phone
I've jailbreak my phone and that went well, very thing I download either seems to half work or simply doesn't work
Most of what i see is not not compatible with my version.
I've hunted all over the place for them, I wish to try some free ones first before I decide to buy a theme I like

Is there ay site or apt I can add to my phone so themes are compatible with my version, I've been at this for 2 weeks now

Cheers Karl

To be frank, there really isn't a solid place to get them all. I would, however, check the theme section of the ModMyI official forums for new themes or updates to old ones. Otherwise, you would have to keep your eyes peeled on /r/iOSthemes on Reddit, which a lot of developer/artists advertise their artwork for critique. Considering how Winterboard was just updated for iOS 7 last week, I would say another month or two is required for themes to be more abundant.

As for full themes including UI changes and such, it's a common consensus that making your dock transparent is pretty much all you need in terms of UI changes, at least until the dark theme Eclipse is released to give you a "night mode" black UI like that of Reddit with the RES plugin. Themes now revolve mainly around icons because there's no longer lock screen bars and the dock can be made using dock shift.

The other reason why UI's aren't included is because you have to overhaul the dimensions as well as texture. If you were to take an iPhone 5 iOS 6 theme and put it on an iPhone 5 on iOS 7, you'd either have a small dimension UI that does not fit on your screen or it won't show at all if it's a legacy directory.

Not to say that there will never be a full theme, just that more time is needed to test run all aspects of the UI, which takes weeks and months

Sent from my iPhone via Tapa

Last edited:
Cheers for that, it's a shame cuz I've come across a lot of nice theme's too, I will check out that forum thank you for the tip, as to the iPhone 5 I held back from buying one due to reading the issues they have in charging and battery life

Thanks for the info..

Karl