What's new

new to iphone and need a case solution

rolltide78

Reaction score
I was thinking of invisible shield for me and my wife along with something else to protect a drop. What do you all recommend? I want to still have the great looking phone but I still want protection. I'm better with phones than my wife so I know she will be harder on hers than I will. Thanks for everything. I can see her dropping the thing or it getting banged up in her purse. She was hard on her blackberry storm. I'm glad to be on the forum.

Gary

Order a free bumper or other case from the Apple case program (download app from app store)
in the mean time, zagg invisible shield is a good way to protect your screens. you can get one for the front AND back. they have little kiosks in malls and at best buy

Thanks. Now with invisible shield on front and back along with the bumper will it withstand a drop? Do I need the complete front/back and side and will the bumper still fit with the side? I'm mainly thinking about my wife here so want something well protected.

Thanks. Now with invisible shield on front and back along with the bumper will it withstand a drop? Do I need the complete front/back and side and will the bumper still fit with the side? I'm mainly thinking about my wife here so want something well protected.

The bumper is not going to give you a whole lot of protection I'd imagine. The free case program has several choices that cover the back and sides. I think your wife would probably have much better luck with those. the protectors should be fine. sometimes people have a bubbling/peeling problem with the shields+case but waiting at least 48 hours between applying each should help that. a full back/side case will help a lot if it is dropped. i've dropped my 3gs on the sidewalk with no damage, it was protected well :)