What's new

Snap case or bumper

jmp0126

Reaction score
Hi people,

I would appreciate some input of which way is best to protect my Verizon iPhone. I currently have Zagg full body shield along with a Griffin snap on case. I have a feeling that the case I have now can/will easily come off if I happen to drop my phone (god forbid) I'm thinking of replacing it with just a bumper or get another case that will not easily come off from a drop. Which way would be the best protection?

i had a blue and black ifrogz case but it cracked, so i just put that aside and went today and got full zagg front and back, and bought a white bumper, not only does it look clean, i think thats sufficient protection

Any silicone case is fine with zagg. Sometimes I just use zagg on it's own. The phone is just too nice

If you're REALLY worried about it being protected when dropped, i'd take a look at the Griffin Survivor case. It's military-spec and can withstand a 6 foot drop onto concrete. It also has sealed ports, so it protects against rain and dust. Adds alot of bulk, but depending on the environments you use your phone in; might be a wise investment. I'm considering it myself, as I spend alot of time at the local dirt racetrack during the summer.

Bumper. Snap cases scratch the back and bumpers look better as well as offering better protection.

Silicone case is the best way to protect the phone from drop and scratches. For myself, I don't like slip case, it is bigger and not so convenient. I usually like to buy a back case+screen protector. It looks nicer and also can protect my iphone well.

does it help? have you heard the news that iphone can monitor your sleeping feeling?

Snap cases actually trap dust and end up scratching your phone. Or any device that you encapsulate in them.

Snap cases actually trap dust and end up scratching your phone. Or any device that you encapsulate in them.

Which snap case are we talking about? I've had the incase snap case from the free case program, and, thus far, my snap case has kept my iPhone scratch free. I've dropped the phone a few times and, one time, my friend actually threw my iPhone 6 feet in the air while he was drunk, but all I got was a small crack on a corner of the the case but the phone didn't get a single scratch.

ZAGG Screen Protector front and back. I got a bumper from walmart for 19 bucks that I like better than the ones for 24 or 30 bucks that you see in the phone stores and Best Buy. The brand is "Incipio", it seems like it is a little thicker around the edges and where it lips over the screen.

Which snap case are we talking about? I've had the incase snap case from the free case program, and, thus far, my snap case has kept my iPhone scratch free. I've dropped the phone a few times and, one time, my friend actually threw my iPhone 6 feet in the air while he was drunk, but all I got was a small crack on a corner of the the case but the phone didn't get a single scratch.

Awesome Friend lol.

Here is my method of protection. Custom Dyed Green/Black Apple Bumper and Carbon Fiber rear glass protection.

SNC00034.jpg

SNC00031.jpg