What's new

Never Going Back to Android ;)

Arsik22

Reaction score
Just bought an iPhone 4 for Verizon and it is AMAZING :) I had the Droid Incredible and it wouldn't even last for 5 hours . Now i can be on this phone without charging for at least 10 hours :D
Just wanna say hi to everyone lol
-Brian

hello and welcome brian... wow only 5 hours??.. i can make mine last a few days but with everything like blue tooth turned off and brightness lower and not using it a lot.. medium usage

Unleashed said:
hello and welcome brian... wow only 5 hours??.. i can make mine last a few days but with everything like blue tooth turned off and brightness lower and not using it a lot.. medium usage

Yea I had the Bluetooth off , brightness super low, and even background data off . It was ridiculous lol

thats crazy... not very good battery life on that thing not even enough to go out for the night and use it much

Unleashed said:
thats crazy... not very good battery life on that thing not even enough to go out for the night and use it much

Exactly but now I can ;) haha

thats good! :) what kind of apps have you downloaded for the iphone? and did you jailbreak?

Unleashed said:
thats good! :) what kind of apps have you downloaded for the iphone? and did you jailbreak?

engadget, Fb, games like doodle jump and tiny wings lol , yelp, flixters, Netflix etc...
No I haven't but I want to . I just don't know how lol

if you like doodle jump you should try froggy launcher/jump its like a free version of doodle but better.