What's new

fireman9513

Reaction score
Hi, im 2 weeks now an iphone user on verizon.
I came from a BB 9330 and before that I have used a BB9530 and 9550.
I have tried several Droids and just wasnt pleased with the whole experiance. For one thing, having to make sure you closed everything you were doing or have an app do it to conserve battery.
Then the whole navigating the phone menus are such a pain.
And also the lockups and reboots.
The iphone works! It is simple to operate and is responsive, the screen registers what you tell it to do, scroll throught contacts without opening something, unlike the Droids where if you try to scroll through your contacts you have to press so hard for the phone to register your actions that you end up calling someone or opening an app.
Funny thing is, I talked bad about the iphone, then my coworker said he wanted one and he rides to work with me, and we stopped by the verizon store and I messed around with one, couldnt beleive how well it worked.
I was interested in the Droid incredible.
And the call sound quality on the iphone is just clear, I mean like you are talking to the person in person!
We went back to the verizon store on payday and my coworker and myself both purchased iphones, we love um!
Sorry for the long post but just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know how I came to be an iphone user.

Welcome to the forums fireman! Hope you enjoy it here as much as your new iphone :)

Welcome! There are a lot of former Droid folks here so you will be at home.

Mike