What's new

Noob from New Jersey (sort of noob)

Shurple

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm Sherry. I'm actually coming BACK to iPhone from Droid.

I had an iPhone on a different network than I have now, and because I was coming to Verizon, my iPhone was not compatible with the network. I sold it, got a Droid and well, now, my iPhone will be delivered here at work tomorrow (and I can't wait)!!! It's just a regular 4, in white, to hold me over until my upgrade in February to the 5!

Looking forward to checking everything out here... I plan to jailbreak soon as well.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm Sherry. I'm actually coming BACK to iPhone from Droid.

I had an iPhone on a different network than I have now, and because I was coming to Verizon, my iPhone was not compatible with the network. I sold it, got a Droid and well, now, my iPhone will be delivered here at work tomorrow (and I can't wait)!!! It's just a regular 4, in white, to hold me over until my upgrade in February to the 5!

Looking forward to checking everything out here... I plan to jailbreak soon as well.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Most reactions