What's new

I'm new in this forum and a complete noob to ios

Ysbaden

Reaction score
Hello everyone i'm new here and a complete noob to ios platform.

Please help me unlock my iphone 3gs white 32g ios 6.1.3 model: A1303. I'm a complete noob to ios platform since most of my phone before were Sony Ericsson and Samsung but this last week a friend game me his old iPhone 3gs bought from japan and it's Sim Card are currently locked to it's carrier. I want to unlock it for free if possible.

The first time i had this iPhone i want to install some apps but iTunes said it won't install because the ios were outdated so after update to ios 6.1.3 i can't connect to iTunes anymore to install any apps. In phone, it's a fresh setting first you need to choose language then country then WI-FI and since there's no wifi around the other options was to connect to iTunes. In iTunes, i have a stoppage that say's i cannot continue that i have to use a sim card like the previous sim locked to this iphone now i'm stuck!! The only option i can think of is to unlock it (for free if possible) so i can browse itunes again and open this iphone and use it's gsm capabilities. I need your help please asap this is an old phone so most of you here know the tips and tricks to beat this sim locked. ty

I have tried so far; Jailbreak ios 6.1.3 using Redsnow 0.9.15b3 and i get exploit error. I'm yet to find out the problem about the error.

Welcome, and glad to have you on board. See you around...