What's new

Never Going Back to Android ;)

Arsik22

Reaction score
Just bought an iPhone 4 for Verizon and it is AMAZING :) I had the Droid Incredible and it wouldn't even last for 5 hours . Now i can be on this phone without charging for at least 10 hours :D
Just wanna say hi to everyone lol
-Brian

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hello and welcome brian... wow only 5 hours??.. i can make mine last a few days but with everything like blue tooth turned off and brightness lower and not using it a lot.. medium usage

OP
A

Arsik22

Reaction score
Unleashed said:
hello and welcome brian... wow only 5 hours??.. i can make mine last a few days but with everything like blue tooth turned off and brightness lower and not using it a lot.. medium usage

Yea I had the Bluetooth off , brightness super low, and even background data off . It was ridiculous lol

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thats crazy... not very good battery life on that thing not even enough to go out for the night and use it much

OP
A

Arsik22

Reaction score
Unleashed said:
thats crazy... not very good battery life on that thing not even enough to go out for the night and use it much

Exactly but now I can ;) haha

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thats good! :) what kind of apps have you downloaded for the iphone? and did you jailbreak?

OP
A

Arsik22

Reaction score
Unleashed said:
thats good! :) what kind of apps have you downloaded for the iphone? and did you jailbreak?

engadget, Fb, games like doodle jump and tiny wings lol , yelp, flixters, Netflix etc...
No I haven't but I want to . I just don't know how lol

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
if you like doodle jump you should try froggy launcher/jump its like a free version of doodle but better.