What's new

need a little help with my jailbreak

papuller86

Reaction score
im new here so hey every1, but im deff no stranger to a fourms, i bought a iphone 4 running 4.1 (8B117) back about a month ago, its my first phone thats worth over $40 lol, anyways i really like the phone and recently i jailbroke it using limera1n everything went fine and dandy!! my prob is i really want to change certin things like the keyboard, the lockscreen and some other things, but i cant get any of them to work!! i tried to do it god knows how many times by downloading iacces 4 china ios4 and doing the rest of the steps required, but i still cant seem to get them to work, i did however get the font changed, ringtones and sms tones, and i changed my sms background, but like i said i still for the life of me cant get the keyboard changed, the phone number keypad changed the lock page to chance or the carrier to change!!!! any help guys

thanks Gary

Winterboard. Lockscreens, theemes, keyboards etc can all be used with winterboard.

When you have the keyboard up before typing click the globe icon next to the space bar

honest to god guys tried it all just what your telling me and nothing works honestly, when i push the glob button i get weird letters and it comes up as a uk keyboard!!

honest to god guys tried it all just what your telling me and nothing works honestly, when i push the glob button i get weird letters and it comes up as a uk keyboard!!

go into settings and you can change what keyboards you have

settings> general > keyboard

If your just wanting to change the text of your carrier download make it mine from Cydia...