What's new

Last Movie Watched?

96magnumram said:
Yeah...I was too young at the time to remember any of it happening, but it is interesting that all happened here.

Yeah.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Ok. Chantelle. I just watched Harry Brown. Honestly it was alright. Anymore recommendations

إيكرانك...المسطرة

iCrank said:
Ok. Chantelle. I just watched Harry Brown. Honestly it was alright. Anymore recommendations

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Its great Very real and raw. Hmm i recommend shank thats also a very real movie. Four lions too which i found hilarious. U might wanna google that first n readup about it or watch a youtube trailer its not everybodys cup of tea. Also im not sure how you would go about watching it over in the stated but there was a drama on over here a few weeks ago called Top boy.. Relates alot to the kidulthood/adulthood scene again and it absolutley blew me away. You should try and see that too.

Captain America. i guess... kno i cant w8 for the avengers thou...

chantelle310 said:
Its great Very real and raw. Hmm i recommend shank thats also a very real movie. Four lions too which i found hilarious. U might wanna google that first n readup about it or watch a youtube trailer its not everybodys cup of tea. Also im not sure how you would go about watching it over in the stated but there was a drama on over here a few weeks ago called Top boy.. Relates alot to the kidulthood/adulthood scene again and it absolutley blew me away. You should try and see that too.

Nice. I seen shank. I'm still trying to figure a way to get BBC iPlayer on my iPad. I'll try that movie.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Battle: Los Angeles.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

iCrank said:
Battle: Los Angeles.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Me too...I loved it:)

tankerwife75 said:
Me too...I loved it:)

I like it because it's almost what I did in real life with the invasion of iraq. Other than that it's an alright movie.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

iCrank said:
I like it because it's almost what I did in real life with the invasion of iraq. Other than that it's an alright movie.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

I just like action movies in general...my husband, who's been deployed as well(Iraq and Afghanistan) said the same thing you did...lol....that it was an alright movie

tankerwife75 said:
I just like action movies in general...my husband, who's been deployed as well(Iraq and Afghanistan) said the same thing you did...lol....that it was an alright movie

Lol...was he a tanker ? Lol..

إيكرانك...المسطرة

iCrank said:
Lol...was he a tanker ? Lol..

إيكرانك...المسطرة

He is a tanker....lol...prior infantry:)

Star Trek (2009). Still the coolest film of recent.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Nice. I seen shank. I'm still trying to figure a way to get BBC iPlayer on my iPad. I'll try that movie.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Topboy is played on 4od.. Im pretty sure with its sucess tho it will be released on DVD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk