What's new

Last Movie Watched?

Lately I think I am going to watch movies very often and that's not good. I spent more than 50€ ( I am in Europe) at the cinema this year o_O but a lot of good movies come out so...

At home: Transformers

In theaters: I can't remember I saw at least 11 big releases this summer. I think the last one might be Captain America.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

At home: Captain America.

Not a super clear version of it so stopped after about 25mins and will wait till I get a better version of it.

Looked really good though.

Tron. Didn't know daft punk was in it till I saw them djing. Lol epic

I admit I watched baller blocking by cash money records. Its the stupidest movie ever

Title says it all. I enjoy a good classic movie once and awhile. I'm not to much of a fan of recent movies, they don't have the authenticity IMHO. This isn't a best movie thread. Just posted the last movie watched or watching now,

The last movie I watched is Pink Floyd's The Wall....

The Last movie i watched was Cowboys VS. Aliens........
Was a nice movie but expected a little more.......the aliens were old school luking lmao......

phineusabright247 said:
The Last movie i watched was Cowboys VS. Aliens........
Was a nice movie but expected a little more.......the aliens were old school luking lmao......

Im going to have to agree. But the uk guys are the lucky ones. I'll take a uk movie any day. My last movie was Anuvahood.

Last edited: