What's new

Just to be sure !

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFound

Reaction score
Hi guys and thanks for your time in first place !
Got an iphone4 4.3.5 (8L1)
Found it on the floor by my car in a parking lot, so i guess it was Xmas present coming in advance XD
I´ve been all afternoon reading threats and trying to find out what do i need to use my new toy.
But got some questions i hope u guys can solve.
Looks like i have to do a downgrade to version 4.3.3 if i want to unlock it too for using any sim.
First Q , will the blobs in this phone work 4 installing a previous IOS??
As far as i understood i need to save the blobs first with tiny umbrella. Then use Itunes 10.2 to restore the 4.3.3 firmware , then jailbreak it with redsnow and install Cydia. At this point im a bit confused ! hehe
What program then for unlock it ?
Apreciate your help!
Cheers

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)

I have no idea though on your questions and I hope you've been reading threads and not threats cause if so your life may be in danger... lol j/k

So you don't plan to find the original owner? Interesting.

Sorry, we will not promote this activities on here. We can't support something that is consider illegal.

If is YOUR phone that you are trying to unlock is a different story.

Thread is now closed!

This forum will not partake in your little adventure. The iPhone doesn't belong to you and you need to take appropriate measures to ensure that the device gets back to it's original owner. Thread closed.

My suggestion, take the high road. Take it to VZW or AT&T and have them return it to it rightful owner.

If you feel that is not an option then I suggest that you seek an alternate site for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.