What's new

Just jailbreaked 4.3.2 with redsnow....

wakeboardr

Reaction score
Well I successfully jailbroken my iphone 4 using redsnow for the new 4.3.2 software update. Beforehand I was using 4.2.1 greenpoisi0n and still liked it. My only question is the difference between them. It seems that there are more working apps for the iphone 4 using greenpois0n then there are using redsnow since it had it's own app store version that was easy to download new apps. With the new cydia/redsnow jailbreak, it doesn't seem that there are many apps out there for it yet

I'm a noob to jailbreaking so is there more for me to find out or are more apps on the way being developed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to the forum!

please take some time to read the forum rules.

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-4-12/forum-rules-please-read-3028/

the last question is a subject that is not allowed here, that is why i removed it from your message with out having to delete the whole thread.

if you like an app support the dev :)

also with firmwares when you upgrade some times they have to be ported to the newer firmware so they work, mainly major updates but some times they dont get ported so it had nothing to do with what tool you used. lots of apps are again working on 4.3.2 and i have not come across any yet that are not working..

there are always new apps being developed