What's new

I've just corrected a huge mistake

Sorry for late response, been enjoying the phone and I've tried a couple of case now. My current one looks best, its the Linear EX Meteor. Half aluminium and half white with SGP Ultra Crystal screen protectors front and back.
An awesome phone and I have to say for my phone battery life isn't an issue, certainly no worse than 4 and a lot better than the Galaxy S2 I had. Read a couple of post about camera rattle, again I must be lucky as mine is fine.
The only thing I get aggravated with is iCloud. Sometimes I have duplcate pictures, duplicate calendar appointments and duplicate photographs.
Ive just deleted the lot and gone back to iTunes, what's your opinions and how you coping?

wafcarl said:
Sorry for late response, been enjoying the phone and I've tried a couple of case now. My current one looks best, its the Linear EX Meteor. Half aluminium and half white with SGP Ultra Crystal screen protectors front and back.
An awesome phone and I have to say for my phone battery life isn't an issue, certainly no worse than 4 and a lot better than the Galaxy S2 I had. Read a couple of post about camera rattle, again I must be lucky as mine is fine.
The only thing I get aggravated with is iCloud. Sometimes I have duplcate pictures, duplicate calendar appointments and duplicate photographs.
Ive just deleted the lot and gone back to iTunes, what's your opinions and how you coping?

Are you sharing your Apple account with anyone? If you are, and you set up your iCloud you will share contacts, emails, apps, etc. I found the only way around this is for each of you to have your own accounts but only after you've decided which mutual apps you both want to share

I can still remember the time when one of my friend introduced to me an Apple iPhone (2G), I noticed first the smoothness on swiping across on its screen. The way it looks is pretty good. He even told me, "You need to switch and start using Apple devices", I just replied no thanks, I better look for a much better phones with lots of features (not knowing there's a lot of feature that an iPhone can offer).

Till I experienced using Apple devices from iPod Nano 1st Gen, iPod Touch 2nd to 4th Gen, And right now using an iPhone 4. Still I envy with Samsung on how they can have a bigger screen with their phones compare to iPhones, until again I read some posted comments on the other forum site, said "In my own opinion, The reason why Apple did not extend the screen to a bigger one is to make the phone one-handed friendly, having no awkward feeling when you try to reach apps button even on the farthest edge of the screen." Which is TRUE!

After being with Sony ericsson all my mobile phone life. I thought I'd never change as I loved Sony. That was until I got the iPhone 4. If you put a Sony and a iPhone on the table and asked me to choose, it'd be apple every single time. Mind you saying that I said that with Sony 15 years ago, so who knows in the next 15 years. I'll keep you posted in 2027 (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

Sony Ericsson?

"pukes a little"

Had one for ONE day, back in 2001 in Florida, took it back the next day. That thing looked like it had come out of a cereal box.