What's new

I've just corrected a huge mistake

wafcarl

Reaction score
I changed my iPhone 4 for a Galaxy S2 and you would not believe the stuff that goes wrong with it. Connectivity and death grip were all over with regards to iPhone 4, but the Galaxy S2 is just awful. Wifi, 3g all of it's crap. Then we have build quality. After handling an iPhone 4, that Samsung fealt so cheap.
Ive ordered my iPhone 4S 32GB in black for Friday and sold my Samsung today. I can't wait to get back to using a real phone again.

Welcome back,

I love samsung stuff, I had 3 of their phones before switching to iPhone. No one can keep up with the build quality of the iPhone. I can't see me ever going back...

wafcarl said:
I changed my iPhone 4 for a Galaxy S2 and you would not believe the stuff that goes wrong with it. Connectivity and death grip were all over with regards to iPhone 4, but the Galaxy S2 is just awful. Wifi, 3g all of it's crap. Then we have build quality. After handling an iPhone 4, that Samsung fealt so cheap.
Ive ordered my iPhone 4S 32GB in black for Friday and sold my Samsung today. I can't wait to get back to using a real phone again.

Welcome back.

wafcarl said:

I know that's right! I feel the same way.

I'm getting back in the mood now. I've ordered a stunning aluminum case for it which looks stunning. I don't know if antenna problems will be an issue with this new antenna, but reports of the case sound positive. I've got dust protectors for the hub port and earphone socket, then finally I've got two top screen shields for front and rear.
It's a case now of everyday checking the site out to see how my order is. It still says "processing" and dispatch by 14th October. I'll be happy when the "processing" changes to "prepared for shipment."

wafcarl said:
I'm getting back in the mood now. I've ordered a stunning aluminum case for it which looks stunning. I don't know if antenna problems will be an issue with this new antenna, but reports of the case sound positive. I've got dust protectors for the hub port and earphone socket, then finally I've got two top screen shields for front and rear.
It's a case now of everyday checking the site out to see how my order is. It still says "processing" and dispatch by 14th October. I'll be happy when the "processing" changes to "prepared for shipment."

What case is this? I'm looking far a good sexy case too. Nothing too bulky or flashy.

After being with Sony ericsson all my mobile phone life. I thought I'd never change as I loved Sony. That was until I got the iPhone 4. If you put a Sony and a iPhone on the table and asked me to choose, it'd be apple every single time. Mind you saying that I said that with Sony 15 years ago, so who knows in the next 15 years. I'll keep you posted in 2027 (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

I have been a staunch supporter & user of Motorola phones since cell phones became available in the 80's. I came from a Motorola flip phone to my iPhone 4s and I will never use anything else! My friends gave me a hard time for years using my old Moto flip phones. I was given my 4s as a gift and I am truly astounded at how much I like this phone! I even bought my Daughter an iPhone 4 as soon as they were available from VZW months ago but still held out until now. I now have boxes of old phones I will donate and never think of using another device.

I haven't seen any of the antenna problems with the 4S. I've tried mimicking some of the areas that my wife's 4 has and can't get it to replicate. As far as build quality, I can't agree enough. It really is hard playing with any other phones as far as quality after this. Can't wait to see what the 5 has in store. If it has 4G and 4" screen, going to be really interesting.

jkhonea said:
I haven't seen any of the antenna problems with the 4S. I've tried mimicking some of the areas that my wife's 4 has and can't get it to replicate. As far as build quality, I can't agree enough. It really is hard playing with any other phones as far as quality after this. Can't wait to see what the 5 has in store. If it has 4G and 4" screen, going to be really interesting.

I totally agree! Although if you have AT&T if you're in an area that has LTE/ HPSA+ your phone will be capable of download speeds above 7 or 8 mpbs.

I wonder thought with all the new gadgets coming out or being showed off at the CES, with the next iPhone have a 12 or 16MP back camera, and al least a 1.3MP front facing cam. I think LTE is a must this time around, but who knows. I really don't care about the screen size, but 4" would be nice. I really like the size of the iPhone 4/4S. Hopefully it doesn't get any longer, a little wider would be ok. But then I wonder how they would fix the screen fragmentation issue? It's going to be interesting!

well I really doubt that op,I have had the galaxy s2 since it came out and it's an amazing phone the big screen it's just great and 16gb and sdcard support ,and 4g radio if u have coverage,
the only bad thing is the samsungs radios,,
I own a 32gb 4s also they are both great ,
not as horrible As you make it seem.

The 5 will probably have a 4' screen, and the device itself might not be larger. If you do the measurements and math, a 4" same aspect ratio screen could easily fit, but the home button would be screwed up. As to the fragmentation issue, apple will likely keep the same resolution (960x640) but lose the retina display. Apple doesn't like fragmentation, so they want to keep it as simple as possible for the developers (unlike google);)