What's new

iPhone gonna be delivered early

yay - finally got a tracking # from AT&T - shows FedEx scheduled delivery for tomorrow (23rd). I just hope this isn't like the iPad launch, where they purposely held back everyone's shipment, even though it was seconds from your home in order for everyone to get it the same day. Maybe because the iPad was a first, they kept it strict. Besides, with the reports of some people already getting them ip4 today, it's looookin good.

fedex tracking shows delivery by 6/24 - I also got an email today from apple stating that although fedex says 6/24, phone will be delivered by tomorrow - 6/23 - fedex tracking shows unit in ft lauderdale

Richard
ft lauderdale

i was sort of wondering how they were going to get everyone's to arrive on the SAME day lol

congrats!!! :) how do you like it so far??!?!? i still have until tomorrow still hoping it will arrive late today lol

I'm moving 9gigs of stuff from my 3G to it. It took a half hour to do it. WOW, it's like moving from a Cessna prop to a F18. Totally unbelievable experience. Completely satisfied.

good! so which model did you get? have you tried the hd recording and other features?

apple's email stated delivery 6/23 - fedex says 6/24 - it is in ft lauderdale - fedex knows nothing about apple's statement of the 23rd

Richard
ft lauderdale