iPhone? Color

iPhone? Color

• Black

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • White

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
For this time , White !
I have iPad 2 black , so I just want some Differences ! So I ordered the White ...

Black 16G - first Iphone first apple product wanted for years sharp retina screen - aa bifocals love it

ohcourtneyx3 said:
White , even though I'm stuck with black for another 3 months :/

Black is nice, sleek and goes with more accessories than the white does. My iPhone 4 was black, but I decide to get the white 4S since my iPad 2 is white. I like the white because it's different. But both are nice.

p3unit32 said:
Black is nice, sleek and goes with more accessories than the white does. My iPhone 4 was black, but I decide to get the white 4S since my iPad 2 is white. I like the white because it's different. But both are nice.

I've heard black has alot more options with matching cases and such, when I upgrade my phone ill probably end up with black, white seems too get dirty looking too.

ohcourtneyx3 said:
I've heard black has alot more options with matching cases and such, when I upgrade my phone ill probably end up with black, white seems too get dirty looking too.

I agree with the case part, but the white doesn't get dirty any more than the black can. Plus both are easy to clean off. However the black is the best option if you want to put it in a case.

i agonised before choosing black,after i got it i was convinced i should have got white,now it doesn't matter because i have Slickwraps on it and i like the little black that i can see.

Poisonivy said:
i agonised before choosing black,after i got it i was convinced i should have got white,now it doesn't matter because i have Slickwraps on it and i like the little black that i can see.

Do the wraps work?

that is always the way! its so hard to decide and then when you do you some times think damn I should of got the white one but with the skin you made its white with red.. unique and good looking skin.

I was going to get the white iphone 4S just to feel like it was a different device but always seem to go for the black ones until holding a white at the apple store then it becomes hard to chose