What's new

iPhone Case

no need to be sorry! ask all the questions you need or want :)

i dont use a case myself but i have diamond case for free when apple where giving them out

I use a Sena Ultraslim. It's a leather second skin which avoids scratches but keeps the phone looking cool. You have to take the phone out each time you use it, though.

i have dozen of cases for iphone 4 but ended up using gelaskins (stickers) which are anti-scratch and not bulk at all with a theme of my choice ...feel free to check my cases gallery under my profile (on sale at ebay)

I have a Splash Slider case I bought at Amazon.

I love the style, color & the feel. Only problem -if you put it in your pocket and go to pull it out of your pocket, the slider end comes off sometimes. No big deal - but eventually, I might find something else just not sure what I want yet. I would love to find something with a lanyard - that isn't too big or ugly (laugh)

The biggest benefit of having an iPhone 4 cases, is to protect the new Retina display screen and overall body of the iPhone. . The iPhone 4 is a quite attractive phone, with a smooth and sleek design, so avoiding scratches and scruff marks is crucial. Moreover, even though the new iPhone 4 is a fairly durable phone, care ought to be taken not to accidentally drop or crack the screen, so a excellent case requirements to be able to protect the phone from scratches as well as act as a shock absorber to protect the functionality of the phone, and protect the touch screen from scratches and cracks.

Last edited:
How expensive is yours...

well, I paid almost80 bucks for it. I know a lot of case are cheap but they sacrifice quality( I had one with 30 bucks and ugly and I have to-_-b). I'm going to write a review for the case I have - love it. I already pasted in another thread. But just in case check below:
photo.jpg

How expensive is yours...

well, I paid almost80 bucks for it. I know a lot of case are cheap but they sacrifice quality( I had one with 30 bucks and ugly and I have to-_-b). I'm going to write a review for the case I have - love it. I already pasted in another thread. But just in case check below:
photo.jpg

i like that pic. thanks for sharing

I like it, but like the version 2 much more and really want to buy it. I know it's from japan if i'm not mistaking. And their website doesn't state any shipping after purchase so... Plus i will like to touch it before buying it, i hope that it will spred and comes to China as well so that i can also buy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Alexandra18 said:
The biggest benefit of having an iPhone 4 case, is to protect the new Retina display screen and overall body of the iPhone. . The iPhone 4 is a quite attractive phone, with a smooth and sleek design, so avoiding scratches and scruff marks is crucial. Moreover, even though the new iPhone 4 is a fairly durable phone, care ought to be taken not to accidentally drop or crack the screen, so a excellent case requirements to be able to protect the phone from scratches as well as act as a shock absorber to protect the functionality of the phone, and protect the touch screen from scratches and cracks.

I have recently purchased two Otterbox Defender cases (one for my wife and one for me) for our iPhone 4s. We are very happy with the cases, but not so pleased with the clip-holster. The clip is very uncomfortable.It digs into the side of the waist. We are also concerned the iPhone might pull away from the holster and fall. Does anyone have any suggestions for an alternative holster that would be compatible with the Defender case?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net