What's new

iPhone Case

iph4-cndy-palemoon.jpg

candyshellfamily_003_4.jpg

Have you ever used Speck CandyShell? This CandyShell PaleMoon Grey Speck iPhone 4 case is really great. The Speck iPhone 4 case features a thin, hard-shell coating with soft, rubbery interior lining, bezel, & button covers. The slick, one-piece design offers you the protection of both a hard shell and rubbery case, making CandyShell one of the tastiest, sweetest case, I just bought this from CandyShell PaleMoon Grey Speck iPhone 4 case -iphone cases Suppliers only $28.90 free shipping.

apple have similar ones but those ones look better

This is so so normal...cannot differentiate from all other normal cases at all...
iph4-cndy-palemoon.jpg

candyshellfamily_003_4.jpg

Have you ever used Speck CandyShell? This CandyShell PaleMoon Grey Speck iPhone 4 case is really great. The Speck iPhone 4 case features a thin, hard-shell coating with soft, rubbery interior lining, bezel, & button covers. The slick, one-piece design offers you the protection of both a hard shell and rubbery case, making CandyShell one of the tastiest, sweetest case, I just bought this from CandyShell PaleMoon Grey Speck iPhone 4 case -iphone cases Suppliers only $28.90 free shipping.

apple have similar ones but those ones look better

no need to be sorry! ask all the questions you need or want :)

i dont use a case myself but i have diamond case for free when apple where giving them out
Strange!! Apple give you free diamond case!! I just think they don't give me too. I was just find iphone 4 cases here and there. but they provide me free bumper case only.