What's new

Iphone 5 scratches

It could also show that everyone uses there phone differently some toss it on the passenger seat some set it down.

And some of us are particular about never having the potential of even 1 scratch on our iPhones. It's a "purity" thing - I guess. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
And some of us are particular about never having the potential of even 1 scratch on our iPhones. It's a "purity" thing - I guess. Lol.

lol yeah i take mine out of my case after work and clean it just to get all of the dust off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely agree with you on that, aox4121!
I've been in threads other places that swear that Gorilla Glass is unscratchable with simple, in your pocket only, day-to-day use of a "naked" iPhone. So after using a shield since iPhone 2G I gave "naked" a shot with my 4S and within one month there were micro scratches all over the glass. Never again. My iP5 will have an InvisiShield to be sure. I'm convinced most people can't see the scratches they have on their glass - because you have to tip the phone at a very particular angle to see the surface of the gorilla glass well. I'm bummed I was swayed away from my instinct with my 4S. :(

I've been in threads other places that swear that Gorilla Glass is unscratchable with simple, in your pocket only, day-to-day use of a "naked" iPhone. So after using a shield since iPhone 2G I gave "naked" a shot with my 4S and within one month there were micro scratches all over the glass. Never again. My iP5 will have an InvisiShield to be sure. I'm convinced most people can't see the scratches they have on their glass - because you have to tip the phone at a very particular angle to see the surface of the gorilla glass well. I'm bummed I was swayed away from my instinct with my 4S. :(

So sorry to hear that, aox4121!

I had my phone for a month without a screen protector and felt very guilty having the glass exposed to the elements. It's probably a mind thing, but I feel so much better having one on-especially using the Moshi XT screen protector. Simple to put on and no bubbles. :)

I think they aren't seeing any major gouges and they think its not scratched.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk