What's new

Iphone 5 date of release at Verizon

teisen17

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know when the iPhone comes out to verizon stores? I am eager to buy one.

******I apologize if this question has been asked. I could find it anywhere.******

Last edited:
VZW had just about every store location in the US open at 8 am this morning to sell the iPhone 5S and 5C. Which is how I got my 2 when they opened.

Odds are they are now down to Space Grey in the larger sizes if you want one today. Best to call the location and see if they have any and if they can hold it for you.

Okay awesome! I don't know where I heard from but somebody was talking about it being released there on the 28th but I guess I should go buy mine now! Thanks so much.

I checked the Verizon website and it would have allowed me to buy a new iPhone off contract – at full price. They said they wouldn’t allow it in the store though.
Doesn’t matter — my new iPhone 5 is with me already :)

Yeah I can't get the whole 2 year contract deal anymore for a new phone without voiding out my unlimited data plan so I have to buy it for full price from Verizon I guess. I'm debating wether or not it's work the money.