What's new

iPhone 4 Themes

mine now

photo-32.png

This is suuuuper cute! Can anyone tell me where I can find (maybe?) a big list/directory of icons compatible with the iPhone 4 supercool retina display? Or where I can find icons similar to the ones in this theme (I'm going for black on black on black with a little bit of black).

Thanks~

alude904 how do i get ur theme on page 6?? i like the icons. dont care for the wallpaper tho cuz im a girl :) lol.

been making minor tweaks to mine.. Pretty much trying to fix the little issues here and there. Almost got it perfect..

Also, i'm still on 4.0.1.. Probably won't update fw until 4.2 + jb is out. :)

photoe.png

photo1e.png

photo2aq.png

dude i must have this theme!!!

dude i must have this theme!!!

..lol, its called MP2 (iPhone 4 Retina Version). There are a couple other versions of this from the creator made for the older gen iPhones, so make sure you get the Retina version if you have a iP4.

Of course, I've made my own little tweaks here and there too it. I've also recently cleaned up all the icons (if you look at my screenshots, you'll notice a light white shadow/hue on the corner where all the icons flap up. I finally got around to cleaning that up so that it looks more "natural."

I love the Black'UPS HD theme as well. Very clean & crisp

20adrwm.png

34s2u1k.png

121rdrt.png

What lockscreen is that? I downloaded the Black'UPS Darkness HD theme. I really like the lockscreen you have though and I can't seem to find it. I think someone else has a white version of it as well.