What's new

iPhone 4 Themes

Much the same as my old theme except I am using some new HD icons. Simple and minimalist and didn't take too much work/tweaking.

4e25ae0e.jpg

7957d763.jpg

Here's mine. Not as crazy as most posted here, but I really enjoy it. I like the stock iPhone layout, so just wanted some mild tweaks to the visuals.

Lockscreen is Clearlock by holdemdogg & slider by Pronup, and the homescreen icons are iPhone HD. I had absolutely nothing to do with creating any of this.

Clearlock - no weather, but the wallpaper changes during the course of the day. It's excellent!

4897431277_65a8cc3ccc.jpg

iPhone HD icons:

4897431289_af66164020.jpg

Where did you find these icons?

Roy_Drage its beautiful. how did you accomplish this simple look?

Last edited:
Wow those are really cool icons. Where did you get those? I would really like to get some like them cause I'm trying to make my own theme like you did using only iconoclasm.

updated to 1.4!
Fixed ugly black box around icons in multitask switcher
added Multitask and Folder backgrounds
added SMS theme

IMG_1635.png

IMG_1642.png

IMG_1647.png

IMG_1646.png

IMG_1641.png

jMac1.4.zip
download jMac v1.4.zip

unzip

ssh and install "jMac1.4" folder in

/Library/Themes/

apply with winterboard

Hi zivlan can you tell me how to install these onto my phone please? Thank you.

Been making minor tweaks to mine.. pretty much trying to fix the little issues here and there. Almost got it perfect..

Also, I'm still on 4.0.1.. probably won't update FW until 4.2 + jb is out. :)

photoe.png

photo1e.png

photo2aq.png

I know theres Limera1n and Greenp0ison out for 4.1.. but I'm seeing a lot of issues with both, so I figured it be best to stay away because I don't want to be one of those people complaining, and asking for help on forums. Hahaha.. I'm not experiencing any issues as far as what some people are complaining about (eg. Battery drainage w/jailbreak, proximity sensor, signal issue) ..and I'm not too excited about the new HDR and Game Center features. One, I have a DSLR specifically to do HDR and two, I don't see myself using Game Center in the future.

So thats pretty much why I decided to stay on 4.0.1.. :)

I downloaded a theme on Cydia but need help in how to install it onto the phone ?

omGOODNESS! add1ct3dd where did you find these subaru pictures? i drive one so i wanted to use the pics but i couldn't find any for the life of me to fit my typophone theme this well!
links would be much appreciated :)
-emily

Nice Myrie! I've been rocking the Typophone 4 lockscreen for a few days now and have to say it's incredible.

Not sure why, I mean it's just white text on a black background, but for some reason it is just killer!

Also running jMac like above, only with custom homescreen layout using iBlank. Love those HD Mac icons!

5083769276_bf27d7a3ef.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine. Not as crazy as most posted here, but I really enjoy it. I like the stock iPhone layout, so just wanted some mild tweaks to the visuals.

Lockscreen is Clearlock by holdemdogg & slider by Pronup, and the homescreen icons are iPhone HD. I had absolutely nothing to do with creating any of this.

Clearlock - no weather, but the wallpaper changes during the course of the day. It's excellent!

4897431277_65a8cc3ccc.jpg

iPhone HD icons:

4897431289_af66164020.jpg

Where did you find these icons?

Sorry, didn't see your post until just now.

These are iPhone HD by Susumu Yoshida. Available in this thread: MacThemes Forum / [Theme] iPhone 4 (HD) by Susumu Yoshida

Enjoy!