What's new

iPhone 4 Themes

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's see what theme everyone is running, post a screen shot of your iPhone 4 Theme!

I guess I will start. Mine is called "regular".

3acf8ffc.jpg

Hi and nice to meet u.
This is mine

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 4,283
Is their a tutorial on how to do this. I have been working with Winterboard for the past day and can't figure this crap out.

Just Download a Theme, i have Crystal Dark, i recommend it, its really nice looking refer to post #4 that's what it looks like, download that Via Cydia, then Go to WinterBoard > Select Themes > Check Crystal Dark > hit the back button with the text WinterBoard on it > then hit Repsring and wait.

I like that dark crystal theme.

Ok so I went into Cydia and went into sections and looked under themes complete and nothing. I did a search for it and nothing. I added the winterboarder Source thinking it would be in that source but nothing. Am I missing something here?

I like the Crystal Dark one but also like the one Roy is using above. What is that theme called?

Ok so I went into Cydia and went into sections and looked under themes complete and nothing. I did a search for it and nothing. I added the winterboarder Source thinking it would be in that source but nothing. Am I missing something here?

It's actually "CrystalDark", make sure its one word. It's a really nice theme, it even changes your lock/unlock sounds

Search DarkCrystal. :) One word and you'll find it.

oppsss sorry it's actually CrystalDark. :) One word.
I'm using it now. There's nothing on cydia right now. I hope they make more complete themes suited only for iPhone 4. :) And yes, winterboard is not working completely right now. I hope they update it soon.