What's new

iPhone 4 Themes

Here's mine. Not as crazy as most posted here, but I really enjoy it. I like the stock iPhone layout, so just wanted some mild tweaks to the visuals.

Lockscreen is Clearlock by holdemdogg & slider by Pronup, and the homescreen icons are iPhone HD. I had absolutely nothing to do with creating any of this.

Clearlock - no weather, but the wallpaper changes during the course of the day. It's excellent!

4897431277_65a8cc3ccc.jpg

iPhone HD icons:

4897431289_af66164020.jpg

Where did you find these icons?

Sorry, didn't see your post until just now.

These are iPhone HD by Susumu Yoshida. Available in this thread: MacThemes Forum / [Theme] iPhone 4 (HD) by Susumu Yoshida

Enjoy!

Thanks for the link, but the DL link is gone :( Do you still have the files on your computer so you can make a DL link for me? Please & thank you if you do

Here's mine. Not as crazy as most posted here, but I really enjoy it. I like the stock iPhone layout, so just wanted some mild tweaks to the visuals.

Lockscreen is Clearlock by holdemdogg & slider by Pronup, and the homescreen icons are iPhone HD. I had absolutely nothing to do with creating any of this.

Clearlock - no weather, but the wallpaper changes during the course of the day. It's excellent!

iPhone HD icons:

so i am new to installing themes on my iphone, but I want the exact same one. Just don't have a clue how to do it :S are there any tutorials? I already installed winterboard and downloaded the zip file of this "Clearlock" theme

I can't seem to change my camera icon or winterboard or iFile icon oh yea & Installous & iMovie Anybody know what to name the bundle folder? ex com.apple.MobileSMS

Imageshack - img0654.png

Imageshack - img0653w.png

Camera icon > com.Apple.mobileslideshow
Winterboard > com.saurik.Winterboard
Installous > com.hackulo.us.installous

..as for iMovie, not sure. Just browse to that specific app folder and look @ the .plist file for it. It shows what the bundle name should be as well as the naming for the icon.

a6890b8a-beae-e36d.jpg

a6890a3d-bef0-1b46.jpg

This is my springboard and lockscreen. The picture in the center of the springboard is actually a 30 pic slideshow. The lockscreen has vertical scrolling lasers and a customizable image/background. Its called lucid dreams by alien1974.

iPhone HD icons:

so i am new to installing themes on my iphone, but I want the exact same one. Just don't have a clue how to do it :S are there any tutorials? I already installed winterboard and downloaded the zip file of this "Clearlock" theme

Hello!

First you need to download Cyberduck (OSX) or Win SCP (Windows) onto your computer. Then you need to download OpenSSH from Cydia on your phone. OpenSSH is a secure file transfer method from your computer to your iDevice via WiFi.

Once you have those things in place, you need to open a connection on the desktop client with your phone, and then drag and drop the extracted iPhone HD file into the following directory on your phone:

/Library/Themes

At that point the new theme will appear in Winterboard, and you then just have to select it and respring.

For more, see my posts 67 & 72 in this thread.

Have fun and enjoy!

My first theme lol. Thanks Allude for the inspiration and help. You the man!
80705d1f.jpg

ff2ffd92.jpg

lockscreen from winter cydia. I just changed the text from Jack O Lantern to Trick or Treat for the Hollidays you know.

Last edited:
My first theme lol. Thanks Allude for the inspiration and help. You the man!
80705d1f.jpg

ff2ffd92.jpg

lockscreen from winter cydia. I just changed the text from Jack O Lantern to Trick or Treat for the Hollidays you know.

Nice! Especially like the halloween theme lockscreen.

I did a search for it and nothing. I added the winterboarder Source thinking it would be in that source but nothing.