added Multitask and Folder backgrounds
added SMS theme

jMac1.4.zip
download jMac v1.4.zip

unzip

ssh and install "jMac1.4" folder in

/Library/Themes/

apply with winterboard

Love this theme, unfortunately only a handful of the icons are working. ones that aren't displaying the theme's icons: weather, winterboard, cydia,
any idea how to fix? Using Ip4 @4.1

This is the theme I'm using at the moment it's Nine HD and just looks proper.
c1238407-5bc9-1396.jpg

This is Nine HD SBsettings
c1238422-5bf2-6115.jpg

And this is my lock screen
c1238425-5c92-e12b.jpg

updated to 1.4!
Fixed ugly black box around icons in multitask switcher
added Multitask and Folder backgrounds
added SMS theme

jMac1.4.zip
download jMac v1.4.zip

unzip

ssh and install "jMac1.4" folder in

/Library/Themes/

apply with winterboard

Love this theme, unfortunately only a handful of the icons are working. ones that aren't displaying the theme's icons: weather, winterboard, cydia,
any idea how to fix? Using Ip4 @4.1

Well, i figured it out, and fixed the icons that came with it that didn't work.

Does anyone know how to make custom icons for this? Even when i use an existing transparent background icon, upon respring, on the phone it's displaying with a black background, and i want it transparent.

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my latest theme. It's Darkness HD, which is a modded version of Black UPS HD (seen elsewhere in this thread).

Credit for Black UPS HD to jackietran
Credit for Darkness HD (with map wallpaper/custom layout) to Zooropalg

I did alter Zooropalg's .psd wallpaper file to colour in the phone/mail/messaging/safari icons on the homescreen (standard version just has them as that same beige colour as everything else). His .psd file made it painless and FUN to customize the look of it!

I also made BiteSMS the messaging app that opens when I tap the orange 'messaging' icon on the home screen, since BiteSMS is the shizzle.

Screenshot:

5114926260_0db28dfdb0.jpg

how do you change the words in it?? im a noob still im still learning thanks bunches :)

Sorry I'm a noob. How do I put themes on my iphone 4? Where do I start? Can anybody point me to a step by step guide on how to this awesome stuff you guys are doing? Are you guys using winterboard?? Once again sorry I'm a noob! Please help!

Sorry I'm a noob. How do I put themes on my iphone 4? Where do I start? Can anybody point me to a step by step guide on how to this awesome stuff you guys are doing? Are you guys using winterboard?? Once again sorry I'm a noob! Please help!

Yes, that's a great place to start. Just use winter-board. Note when you have multiple packages on the higher on the list the more likely they will write over the lower ones.

Loving the Black UPS HD Theme. Been using it for awhile. One thing though I cant figure out is why my Phone Keypad wont change. Its still on the stock one. If anyone knows whats up let me know. Thanks.

Sorry to bring the whole Themes Thread away from themes and into a Help thread haha.

Was bored so put this together.

This is where I'm at now, put a fair bit of work in to this and still some way to go :eek:

Home screens - Finished changing all the icons with pics I didn't like with one's I did. Still need to learn how to make the folder icons smaller to so it fits in with rest of the theme:

iPhone4homescreens.jpg

Lock screens (coding still needs work for this theme to work 100%):

LockScreen.jpg

Colour apple signal icon - changes from grey (no signal), to red, orange, green and blue (perfect signal):

AppleSignalBar.jpg

Changed the glossy music player controls with matte ones:

Matte.jpg

My SBSettings screen:

46b50510.jpg

My iPod screen:

ipod.jpg

Is this a custom music player theme that you did yourself? Or is it on Cydia somewhere. Because I really like it, I tried searching for it and googled it, still can't find it. Ha, so I just registered to kind of find out...haha Thanks!
Sorry to kind of spam with a large quote.

It's in cydia and it's called iClassic. It looks cool and does work really well, it's just not as fast as using the default skin. So I don't use it any more.

New to the iphone scene and loving my phone!

IMG_0277.png

IMG_0270.png

Last edited: