What's new

iPhone 4 Themes

Hi,
The theme you are looking for is the Afterhours HD and it's on Rock.

Here is my favorite theme
68808457.jpg

Hey guys this is the theme iv been using for a couple of days now im pretty happy with it atm, might make some more mods later. let me know what yall think. btw it locksceen is a animated lockscreen, simulare to the nexus, which looks great on the retina screen.

photox.png

lockscreenl.png

photox.png

Hi there. I have installed jmac 1.4, but only the standard icons are working (safari, mail, ipod, photo...). None of the jailbroken apps work? any ideas? I have tried turning summerboard on bbut to no avail. :(

Why is it that when I install themes, they only affect the generic iphone icons, and no JB ones?!?! Can anyone help?

Why is it that when I install themes, they only affect the generic iphone icons, and no JB ones?!?! Can anyone help?

Its prob just the theme youve chosen. try greyhd, i know for a fact that has prettymuch all icons modded. and use rock to download it not cydia, so if theres any other app you need to make it work, rock will know and download it also for you.

what is that theme called? its sick!

It's Glass Orb Color. But make sure that you install Five Icon Dock and the icons are the exact same order. Have fun :)

Great looking theme!

I can't tell, though. Are those icons updated for the retina display? The only 'Glass Orb Color' I can find on Cydia doesn't mention anything in the change log about the icons being updated. It looks like the last change was in September of 2009.

Love the lockscreen, too...I was using that one until I found Clearlock.

Yeah, this theme works thanks, but it doesn't work for wifi sync, rock or mywi 

Here's mine. Not as crazy as most posted here, but I really enjoy it. I like the stock iPhone layout, so just wanted some mild tweaks to the visuals.

Lockscreen is Clearlock by holdemdogg & slider by Pronup, and the homescreen icons are iPhone HD. I had absolutely nothing to do with creating any of this.

Clearlock - no weather, but the wallpaper changes during the course of the day. It's excellent!

iPhone HD icons:

What is the actual name of that slider that you have? I have been trying to look for it but I can't find that one.

Thank you