What's new

iPhone 4 Themes

Here's mine... been playing/tweaking with it ever since I got it almost 2 months ago. All my friends tell me I'm obsessed with my new iPhone, but I can't help it, I WUB MY iPHONE!!! :D
hey can you tell me what have you installed on your iphone to make the lock screen looks like this? I mean the weather. thx in advance!

Programs called LockInfo. It isnt free but theres a trial you can get @ Cydia. Then simply install the weather plugin..

anyone who has custom signal bars, wifi, and battery would you share them here? I am having Suave HD on my iphone and I really want to make my signal bars, wifi, and battery look different and cool. Could anyone share with me or where I can get some awesome custom logo. Your help will be much appreciated!

Was bored so put this together.

This is where I'm at now, put a fair bit of work in to this and still some way to go :eek:

Home screens - Finished changing all the icons with pics I didn't like with one's I did. Still need to learn how to make the folder icons smaller to so it fits in with rest of the theme:

Lock screens (coding still needs work for this theme to work 100%):

LockScreen.jpg

Colour apple signal icon - changes from grey (no signal), to red, orange, green and blue (perfect signal):

AppleSignalBar.jpg

Changed the glossy music player controls with matte ones:

Matte.jpg

My SBSettings screen:

46b50510.jpg

My iPod screen:

ipod.jpg

Lovin' it!

Im new to this forum. Can someone tell me how to post a pic of my lockscreen and homescreen. theyre sweet. i took a snapshot of my screens and emailed em to myself and saved em to my computer.. where do i go from there? Thanks

Im new to this forum. Can someone tell me how to post a pic of my lockscreen and homescreen. theyre sweet. i took a snapshot of my screens and emailed em to myself and saved em to my computer.. where do i go from there? Thanks

Just download the photobucket app upload then post the IMG link.

FIGURED IT OUT. :)
my iphone 4
HERE IS MY LOCKSCREEN AND HOMESCREEN.
IM USING A COMBINATION OF DIFFERENT THEMES.

Attachments

• $lockscreen.jpg
    $lockscreen.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 464
  • $homescreen.jpg
    $homescreen.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 461
Can anyone tell me what theme this is. I want it bad for my iPhone 4. Also and where to get it. What repo etc.

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 542
This what I have at the moment it's the good old illumine and video wallpaper. It's a shame they don't do illumine in HD or update it for retina display. It would be the best.

Attachments

63.6 KB · Views: 506

Just download the tapatalk app from AppStore and login through that and gives u the option to upload image. That's how I'm doing it. This is my first day on here aswell. All the best.

Was bored so put this together.

This is where I'm at now, put a fair bit of work in to this and still some way to go :eek:

Home screens - Finished changing all the icons with pics I didn't like with one's I did. Still need to learn how to make the folder icons smaller to so it fits in with rest of the theme:

Lock screens (coding still needs work for this theme to work 100%):

LockScreen.jpg

Colour apple signal icon - changes from grey (no signal), to red, orange, green and blue (perfect signal):

AppleSignalBar.jpg

Changed the glossy music player controls with matte ones:

Matte.jpg

My SBSettings screen:

46b50510.jpg

My iPod screen:

ipod.jpg

Lovin' it!

U are using illumine and changed the icons through the extra icons. It's a shame it's not HD. Correct me if I'm wrong. Nice though

Yes pretty much. I used Iconoclasm to change the layout of the icons as well as some shrinking app to make the icons a bit smaller. Most of the icons are standard quality but in the end I started to make my own custom Illumine icons in HD. The wallpaper is my own and the weather lock screen has some of my own coding in it.

The dev of Illumine IS working on a new HD version but it's not looking like being finished any time soon as the whole theme needs to be started from scratch. Hence why it's easier to start making your own icons.

I've upgraded to 4.1 now and once a jailbreak comes out for 4.1 I will work on something new

It's a mixture of a couple different themes. Hope u like! Maybe you can comment on the video on YouTube. Thanks!

.youtube.com/watch?v=vG1P7ZHfEak&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/url]

Yes pretty much. I used Iconoclasm to change the layout of the icons as well as some shrinking app to make the icons a bit smaller. Most of the icons are standard quality but in the end I started to make my own custom Illumine icons in HD. The wallpaper is my own and the weather lock screen has some of my own coding in it.

The dev of Illumine IS working on a new HD version but it's not looking like being finished any time soon as the whole theme needs to be started from scratch. Hence why it's easier to start making your own icons.

I've upgraded to 4.1 now and once a jailbreak comes out for 4.1 I will work on something new

Yh nice can't wait for the HD version any ideas what theme this is I want it bad.

Attachments

56.6 KB · Views: 503