What's new

Iphone 4 stuck in recovery mode

kfou

Reaction score
Hi guys,

After trying hackivate my iphone got stuck on the apple screen so i turned it off... Now all that appears is the itunes logo with the USB underneath...

It will not go away, i have tried restoring with itunes and an error comes up with different codes such as error 21, etc... I have absolutly no idea what to do now and am stuck...

I am on firmware 4.3 as far as i know. I just tried again and it failed to resotre showing the error message (Error 3194)

NOW i get (error 1013)!!

Does anyone know what on earth i can do now? How could i restore? anything??

No one?

Thanks

Last edited:
Right after literally spending 6 hours trying to find out what they problem could be, I put 2 and 2 togather and realised it was most likely my baseband which messed up the snowbreze process... I fixed this by being able to get into my dads pc which is a windows xp machine...

Wh o why xp works but vista and windows 7 gave me problems??

Right after literally spending 6 hours trying to find out what they problem could be, I put 2 and 2 togather and realised it was most likely my baseband which messed up the snowbreze process... I fixed this by being able to get into my dads pc which is a windows xp machine...

Wh o why xp works but vista and windows 7 gave me problems??

Hoo i think that there was an compatibility issue with the snowbreeze while runing it on windows7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey kfou im getting the error1013 error as well. my phone is stuck showing the "itunes and usb cable" display . i cant even swipe or see anything else besides that. Can you explain what you did to fix this? greatly appreciated.

hey kfou im getting the error1013 error as well. my phone is stuck showing the "itunes and usb cable" display . i cant even swipe or see anything else besides that. Can you explain what you did to fix this? greatly appreciated.

That's a recovery mode. TinyUmbrella couldn't help?

subgnak said:

Hey how I fixed it was I went onto my dads pc, his pc is windows xp, it just flawlessly worked and restored the phone, hope this helps...

There was no way I could get it to work on vista or windows 7 I tried everything possible for 10 hours!!!