What's new

Recovery mode ?

Jones2020

Reaction score
EDIT : It was fixed, but now I have did a factory reset.. and now I can't activate my Iphone4S trough Itunes or WIFI ? Any help ? DFU mode restoring gives me a 3194 error

Last edited:
You need to go on YouTube and search how to put your phone in dfu mode, you put it in dfu mode while iTunes is on and it's plugged into the pc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Try putting it into DFU or Recovery Mode. If you're running PC, there might be a method that can force boot your device into DFU if your device just keeps looping and not listening to your physical commands (home and power buttons)

My friend just gave me his Iphone 4s that is stuck on recovery mode.. He didn't tell me if it's jailbreaked or anything... I tried just recovering and resseting in trough Itunes but it gives me the error 3194 even when I modified the Hosts file ? Does anyone know a solution ?

Thanks in advance

EDIT : Also for some Weird reason when I hooked it on PC with cable, it shuts down...then shows the battery life (red) and then shows apple logo, and shuts down... in a loop ? Any ideas ?

Jones...

I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

No ? It was something entirely different... This topic is about getting it out of a loop.. But now I did a factory reset and it won't activate trough itunes ? ....