What's new

iPhone 4 in France

frdavid1

Reaction score
Hello! I'm from Israel and I will be in France in June 24 for a few days, can I just stand in line to enter the store and buy with cash or stock will not be available enough for those who didn't oredered from site?
Can I order from the site if I'm not a resident of France?
After how many days do you think the pressure will relax and there will be "enough for everyone"?
And, can I get a VAT refund as a tourist? If so, I'd be happy if someone could explain me how or refer me to a link that explains.

Thanks!

Welcome on board I am from Australia

I would go to a major store as you should get duty free but I do not how it works in France sorry about that. Ordering on line requires a French address so that could be a problem unless you know some one whom lives there

Welcome on board I am from Australia

I would go to a major store as you should get duty free but I do not how it works in France sorry about that. Ordering on line requires a French address so that could be a problem unless you know some one whom lives there

Thanks for the answer.
So, for ordering online all i need is a french address of someone i know?
but can i make the order with his address but with my name and my international credit card number? and when i will go to pick it up, there won't be any problems with that? what are they asking on the store to confirm that i'm the person that ordered?
Thanks again