What's new

What to unlock Iphone 4 4.0.2

mac1320

Reaction score
Hi first post , not tech savvy ! So I was thinking of purchasing an unlocking solution from either " Unlockediphone.com " or " Iphoneunlocking.com " OR can anyone recommend any other website ? Should I do it now with 4.0.2 or update to 4.1 before unlocking ? I want to unlock the phone so I can use it in Europe can anyone suggest a carrier over there ( France, Italy & Spain ) to use and how / where can you purchase the sim card ?

Thanks

You should never pay for an unlock! Second 4.0.2 and 4.1 have not been jailbroken yet. So you will need to upgrade to 4.1 then in the next week or two there should be one released from the dev team.

Thanks for the info. So I must jailbreak before I unlock ? Are you recommending Dev-team as a jailbreak/unlock source ? I need simple/easy to follow instructions !

Thanks for the info. So I must jailbreak before I unlock ? Are you recommending Dev-team as a jailbreak/unlock source ? I need simple/easy to follow instructions !

Yes, you must jailbreak to unlock. Just watch the forum there will be plenty of step by step instructions as soon as it's released.

Yes, you must jailbreak to unlock. Just watch the forum there will be plenty of step by step instructions as soon as it's released.

jailbreak and then use ultrasnow, if thats still the best and easiest way to unlock your device

Hi first post , not tech savvy ! So I was thinking of purchasing an unlocking solution from either " Unlockediphone.com " or " Iphoneunlocking.com " OR can anyone recommend any other website ? Should I do it now with 4.0.2 or update to 4.1 before unlocking ? I want to unlock the phone so I can use it in Europe can anyone suggest a carrier over there ( France, Italy & Spain ) to use and how / where can you purchase the sim card ?

Thanks

those "unlock" solution is fake is a ripp off they take your money and give you the free tools form the dev team that dont work with 4.0.2 and 4.1 they ripp of you off then dont reply when you try complain, as danny said NEVER pay for unlock or jailbreak EVER