What's new

iPhone 4 Case Review Thread

The old plugs are fatter than the new one. Have an AC and DC adapter. With a little skill and an exato knife I trimed the edges of the old plugs and they now fit with the case on. Before I had to remove the case to charge. I first tried to enlarge the hole in the case but that's too tricky.

SGP Leather Skin Guard

f07u.jpg

Leather skin looks great!

I had a lovely Vaja flip case on my iphone 3G and would love to get the same design for my iphone 4 as it was a perfect fit and did not restrict using the screen in any way.
Sadly at present they are not available, so have just purchased a cheap Krusell Luna pouch just to prevent the screen whilst in my pocket until the Vaja is available.

Vaja - Leather Products

I just received my shipment of vintage leather case from cretouch and it looks really good on iPhone 4. I was thinking of getting Vaja cases, I found this case and purchased it since it's more affordable in comparision to Vaja cases. If you are considering of purchasing the quality case, definately this should be one of your choices.
Vintage Special Edition Folder Pouch for iPhone 4 [leather] - Brown Flat

Great find.
I noticed another one on their site marked as 'Argos' (not the catalogue people lol) that looks a good fit. Anyone seen any reviews on this as can't find on you tube.

Daz.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Incipio rubber/plastic composite combo on my current 3G. I just ordered the IP4 along with the new Incipio design for it.

Love the brand compared to the others I bought for it.

How easy it is to get a new look for my iphone, i always wish to have a very attractive look for my iphone. Thanks for giving me idea to get a new changed look.

Last edited:
I received my free iPhone 4 Bumper from Apple today ... in the mail. Previously I was using "skin" type protection from bestskinsever. I like a minimalistic look to my iPhone and it's case ... so I wasn't sure about the bumper.

But, all in all, I like the bumper ... I dropped my iPhone a week ago, and it scuffed the plastic between the metal band and the glass display ... the bumper will give me peace of mind in case that ever happens again.

I like my InCase Slider that's on my 3G, but I don't think they're available for the 4 yet.

This is the best case ever made for the iPhone. Period. And..it has just become available for iPhone 4.

To help protect the phone until I decided which case to get, I bought the MiniSuit iPhone 4 Skin Case on Amazon. It is a nice bumper with a back protector, and for $7.95, you can't go wrong. I looked at the Apple product and for $30 and no back protection, I said no. I have also just ordered the OtterBox defender hybrid case. Because I ride a lot on a motorcycle, I wanted something that would stay put and provide maximum protection while on the bike.

I just got myself one from ecyclog.com. Very good price and it does what I needed. :)

i dunno, i think its more for scratches but a fall like you mentioned i doubt it..

id rather my phone break then put an ugly case on it lol
i found some cool ones for $4.49 -shipped at gorillagadgets.com