I received my Speck Tartan free case yesterday and I have to say, I really like it. I especially like that the edges are rounded and feel much better in my hand than the angular edges of the cheap Fommy.com case I was using. I wish it was a little more colorful, but I'm surprized at how sharp the all black looks. I can live with it until the "right" case presents itself. I may come in and post some pictures once hubby gets home and I can take a few with his phone.
ETA: Tried to take pics but with the lighting around here it just looks like a black bumper from the front and the back you can't really see the pattern. It's a 2 piece case, front snaps onto the back, but the pieces fit tight and don't seem to be collecting any dust or dirt. I dropped my phone on a wood kitchen floor and it just bounced, no harm done.