What's new

iPhone 4 Case Review Thread

anybody know which is the best clear thin case that can support a screen protector/vinyl in the front? i currently have a screen protector and a white cf skin on my phone, and the 2 cases i got ( belkin grip vue and a griffin white silicon case) keeps pealing my protector off. i am going to try the ILUV clear case today but wanted opinions first. thanks.

The incase snap is pretty cool! I did a video on it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8zHPa1hNbI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

yea thats the case my friend was telling me to get. do you know if it will peel off my screen protector w/ a vinyl on top? if not, i am sold!

anybody know which is the best clear thin case that can support a screen protector/vinyl in the front? i currently have a screen protector and a white cf skin on my phone, and the 2 cases i got ( belkin grip vue and a griffin white silicon case) keeps pealing my protector off. i am going to try the ILUV clear case today but wanted opinions first. thanks.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8zHPa1hNbI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

yea thats the case my friend was telling me to get. do you know if it will peel off my screen protector w/ a vinyl on top? if not, i am sold!

No, I don't know if you can see in the video but it doesn't wrap around the front at all so it will work with all screen protectors.

No, I don't know if you can see in the video but it doesn't wrap around the front at all so it will work with all screen protectors.

awesome thanks, nah i cant see the video cause it is blocked for me at work. i guess i shall invest in one of these. last thing though, what material is it? is it hard rubber or plastic? im trying to look for a hard rubber-ish one so i can grip it, i had a plastic ish one and it keeps slipping out of my hand when i type with one hand.

Why not try a Write Right Screen protector by Fellowes? You have a custom fit guide to cut the protector to fit within the front of the phone so that any case will work! No problems with it peeling off at the edges.

the incase snap and slider are my personal favorite.
With the snap being much thiner and ofc less bulkier.

Friedns, just got my iPHONE4
Please help me unlocked iOS 4.0.2
still cannot maximize the unit

im hoping to get a free download software

thanks!

Mike

The Otterbox Defender is excellent. Not cheap, but offers great protection for both phone & screen.

Have theballistic HC. really IS hard core! I am a biker and a union pipefitter. Put it to the test! It's worth every penny. Surprised all I ever hear about is that otterbox?

Last edited:

no it doesn't peel off the screen protector as long as the protector was attached properly in the middle of the phone, but if planning on taking it on and off it might be a problem.

hi there to everyone i have just joined today and i have ordered a pdair version 2 leather flip case looks to be a very very slim case i will post my thoughts when i get it,it wont be hear for a weak a so.

i like otter box case and melkco jacka case for my iphone4. not doubt to otterbox qaulity in case. Very nice and fully protective. Melkco jacka slim case are great too.
1 is high tech. 1 is handcrafted with new making method.

I love my Incipio Silicrylic silicone case that I have been using for the past 3 months, but wanted to try something different so I ordered the Switcheasy Trim case in black. I really like the look of the case with the edges and smoke clear back. They also include a black and white dock adapter that work with the case, a microfiber cloth (ok quality), a video stand, and 2 of the worst piece of crap screen protectors that I have used in my life. The only downside is that you need a case friendly invisishield or the edges peel up. I didn't have one so I used the screen protector that came with the Switcheasy case and it looks horrible. I am embarassed to have this piece of crap screen protector on my phone, but until I can get to Best Buy tomorrow it will have to work. Aside from the atrocity that they call a screen protector I really do give the Switcheasy Trim a thumbs up!

I have a total case fetish. I already have about 10 fir my iPhone 4. No matter how many I try I seem to always go back to case-mate. Best combination of quality, fit, finish and looks. Case mate does so many little things to make their case stand above the rest. The barely there case is the best one. Adequate protection, perfect fit and zero bulk

I like to have some kind of silicon case on phone and use a leather case on my belt to carry it in. Not big on putting it in my pocket. Anyone know of a nice leather holder/case that is big enough to hold a phone with a case on it?

I personally think a man shouldn't holster anything on his belt unless it's 1. a gun, 2. utility tools.

..lol..dig it.