What's new

iPhone 4 Case Review Thread

I recommend the Slice 3 Case from Pinlo Technology, I have just ordered mine!
It is sooooooo thin!

Apple iPhone 4 Back Glass Cover Assembly White from eketshop.com

Well I've had the defender for around 2 months and the outer skin is starting to get out of shape. Bought a Ballistic HC. I'll post up after it comes in and tell ya what I think.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Hello Guys,

Can someone pls help me out with this problem?

Is it advisable to update my iphone 4 with a 4.1 version to 4.2 when it is jailbroken? What are the advantages and disadvantages?

Please help me out.

Speck Candyshell.
Looks: Good, slightly fat but not too big.
Protection:Great, two layers, inside is silicone outside is hard plastic.
Quality:Quality is amazing doesn't feel cheap.
Flash Issues: None with the revised version!
Fit:Great fit, everything is well aligned and its has a seriously tight fit.
Cons: Scratches easily but can be easily removed with Maguire's Scratch X.( I am going to try displex)

I have a Speck Candyshell case and I agree completely with all but the bold above. Mine is the revised case with the bigger camera cut-out and it still give me flashback glare when I take pictures. Because of this I am going to be buying a new case. I take way too many pictures to have this problem.

Hello Guys,

Can someone pls help me out with this problem?

Is it advisable to update my iphone 4 with a 4.1 version to 4.2 when it is jailbroken? What are the advantages and disadvantages?

Please help me out.

You might want to post this in one of the Help or tech forums instead of the case review thread, you will get more and more helpful advice.

Last edited:
OK I got my Ballistic HC yesterday and I absolutely love it, so far.
This case is a tank. I don't mind the extra bulk but I do like the fact I can take the silicone skin off if I want to slim it down to stick in my pocket and the case don't look retarded like the the Otter Box defender did. ;)
Looks: 8 out of 10
Size: 5" x 2 7/8" x 7/8"
weight: 215g
fit: nice and not to the point that I feel like I'm crushing the phone trying to snap it in place even with a front and rear screen protector.

I like the phone nude but it's so small, thin and smooth that I find it hard to hold on to, as a matter of fact, the first day I had it I was in an antique mall with my wife, I was playing with it while walking around with her, when I went to slip it into my shirt pocket I missed, dropped it on concrete, it bounced up about 6 - 8" I nearly had a heart attack! :eek: When I picked it up it didn't have a mark on it :eek: I knew then I needed a case that could survive me and my job (I've broken at least 4 or 5 at work and ran over one with my motorcycle) so far I feel like this is the one to do it.... we'll see. I'll post up in couple of months and let ya know how it's holding up :D

I have an OtterBox Defender case, just a little rubber bumper case and I just got a case from Wal Mart tonight, it's an Incipio, nothing spectacular, it covers the back and edges, leaves the front open, it was 20 dollars, came with a screen protector (which I have like 9 of) but, you can never have too many. I got the black one. I get bored with cases, quickly and easily and I like variety.

I've just bought two cases from the website mobstar-cases.com, which has a discount code on their website to get 20% Off!

I bought the Vintage Butterfly and Paint Splatter cases.

The cases look great and protect my 3G well.

Sxxx

Well, just got my Vapor 4 Chroma case from Element Case:

Wonderfull case, full protect, perfect fit.
I'm really happy at this moment, it gives a special look to the Iphone.

My first case and I love it.. my Speck Pixel HD in purple, feels great and looks great, and most importantly protects well without being too bulky :)

I've just bought two cases from the website mobstar-cases.com, which has a discount code on their website to get 20% Off!

I bought the Vintage Butterfly and Paint Splatter cases.

The cases look great and protect my 3G well.

Sxxx

Thanks a lot for that, they have some gorgeous ones!

I just ordered my shining Chanel 3D Swarovski crystal iPhone 4 case from ashinekit.com

i choose a holster, as the most reliable product Apple iPhone 4 Shell Case / Holster Combo (OEM) (Black) | OrionGadgets.com

iphone-4-shell-holster-combo-1.jpg