What's new

iPhone 4 Case Review Thread

At the current time, I have a Splash slider case. Here's a website about it:
Splash Cruiser iPhone 4 Slider Case | iPhone Cases | Accessorized
417eesfKz3L._SL160_.jpg

I love the color and its a nice case, however.... if you put the phone in your pocket and grab the slider-end, the slider comes off leaving the phone in your pocket. Also, the rubberized coating has rubbed off in the corners.

I'll probably be looking for something different that isn't a slider. The idea was neat, and bought it on a whim to get the phone protected atleast for now.

I have the Otterbox Defender in black and white on mine right now.. i work for AT&T so i get them for around 50% off. Other than that i use whatever i see laying around at the store for a day and take it off when i leave! thats besides the point... but i highly recommend the Otterbox in any form (impact, commuter or defender). They come in cool colors too which i like because you can switch it up or mix and match if you want.

Attachments

• $Photo on 2011-04-23 at 00.13.jpg
    $Photo on 2011-04-23 at 00.13.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 553
I bought the Otterbox Commuter case off Ebay for around $17 which is pretty good except for the rubber piece that might curl in, just needed to play around with it to pop out since it's a thin strip. I also ordered the Incase slider, will post an update when I get it.

Incase update: the Incase slider is a nice looking case but be forewarn if you have a invisible skin like I do on the front or back, it won't slide in unless you take the skin off or might risk damaging the edges of the skin.

The biggest benefit of having an iPhone 4 case, is to protect the new Retina display screen and overall body of the iPhone. The iPhone 4 is a quite attractive phone, with a smooth and sleek design, so avoiding scratches and scruff marks is crucial. Moreover, even though the new iPhone 4 is a fairly durable phone, care ought to be taken not to accidentally drop or crack the screen, so a excellent case requirements to be able to protect the phone from scratches as well as act as a shock absorber to protect the functionality of the phone, and protect the touch screen from scratches and cracks

Hi all

I have found some nice iphone 4 covers and cases for protection for iphone 4
Check out some of those i have seen:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this case its wonderful, but i think its not capable to protect my iphone 4 to break. Till date I am using bumper cases for my ip4 there are various color of iphone 4 cases are available in market, So that point is also missed here. its only transparent. iPhone is comes only in white and black so colored bumper make them beautiful.

Thanks for the video of the Incase very helpful to get my decision, i find exactly the one you post on ebay.

anybody know which is the best clear thin case that can support a screen protector/vinyl in the front? i currently have a screen protector and a white cf skin on my phone, and the 2 cases i got ( belkin grip vue and a griffin white silicon case) keeps pealing my protector off. i am going to try the ILUV clear case today but wanted opinions first. thanks.

The incase snap is pretty cool! I did a video on it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8zHPa1hNbI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Incase Snap.wmv‬‏[/ame]

I forget I find mine here, iPhone4 case Incase in clear, black frost and ping pong | eBay

I like Speck cases. They're sturdy. And when you do drop your iPhone, it doesn't have a horrible crashing sound. Just a dull thud. Doesn't make you panic like crazy.

I check out the reviews on YouTube before I buy most anything for my iPhones. I'm sure you have done so yourself. Good luck hunting that perfect case.

bc

I bought a "Ewoti" Screen protector for my Iphone4 . It fits the phone very well, and I did not like silicon case or metal case very much. Glad to see the "Ewoti" screen protector really does a good job. No fingerprints, no scratch. That is enough.