iPhone 4 Case Review Thread

Looks cool and good price.... Here is the link to the site and a few pics.

iPhone 4 Luminosity Series Hard Cover Case-Black [014574] - $12.95 : wowcases.com | iPhone 3GS case, cover

0bfd42c6.jpg


33b5ba74.jpg


2b6e87dd.jpg
 
Incipio Silicrylic for iPhone 4. It gives you 2 silicon colors in the package. I've got the yellow and black silicon skin. Incase you get bored with the skin you put on. The plastic shell frame also prevents the screen protector from bubbling/peeling/lifting/etc.

Below is a review of it:

First Looks: Incipio Silicrylic for iPhone 4 | iLounge
 

Attachments

  • $1.webp
    $1.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 513
  • $3.webp
    $3.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 452
  • $5.webp
    $5.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 471
  • $6.webp
    $6.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 453
  • $2.webp
    $2.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 482
Incipio Silicrylic for iPhone 4. It gives you 2 silicon colors in the package. I've got the yellow and black silicon skin. Incase you get bored with the skin you put on. The plastic shell frame also prevents the screen protector from bubbling/peeling/lifting/etc.

Below is a review of it:

First Looks: Incipio Silicrylic for iPhone 4 | iLounge

I tried one of these on at the AT&T store and I really liked it, I just wish they had a better selection of colors available. I really like the blue on the incipio website but it's not available. I may order the grey/pink combo if the other colors don't come around soon.

I also really like the speck candy shell case, but it's the same problem...they don't have the colors I want available yet.
 
I want something that is going to sheild the stainless steel band but i dont want a larger clunky case. i really like the slim factor of the phone by itself. What kinds of options do you guys know of that could protect it but not be fat. I saw the invisashild, i dont know what i think about that i dont think it covers the stainless steel band and side enough.
 
I got another Belkin Grip Vue since my clear one turned like a brown color but this one is the "Black Pearl color". I won it on ebay at a price of $9.00 so I bought it. I'm rocking the free apple bumper but when I get tired I'll swap it out...

Here it is, I can't seem to find ACTUAL pics of it anywhere online just the fake type of what it supposed to look like on the belkin website....

The real deal...
9963e611.jpg

6225f421.jpg

80c884e2.jpg

1009e534.jpg
 
Have a Belkin Grip Vue Clear and a White Speck Candy Shell. They are great
 

Attachments

  • $ImageUploadedByTapatalk.webp
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 591
Last one...(I can only upload 1 photo per reply through Tapatalk)
 

Attachments

  • $ImageUploadedByTapatalk.webp
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 606

Latest posts

Back
Top