What's new

iPhone 4 Case Review Thread

I just got my BELKIN GRIP VUE in the mail right now, I must say this case Is freakin awesome. I also got my screen shields after I ordered them the day I got my phone which was launch day...

Here are the pics...
GRIP1.jpg

GRIP2.jpg

GRIP3.jpg

GRIP4.jpg

Last edited:
Those look like some nice cases but I'm still gonna wait for...
eeaaea9c.jpg

I used to be a zagg fan until they started shipping solution soaked foam instead of the spray bottle. Now there is a Ghost Armor kiosk in the mall so I paid to have it installed, it covers the entire phone sides included. Cost $35 installed. Much less orange peel compared to zagg.
Various032.jpg

Various031.jpg

Various030.jpg

Various029.jpg

Various028.jpg

got my iphone 4 today and already dropped it, it was on my bass stereo while workin out and just like slid off, had no case and already has a little ding on the bottom corner soo sad right now :/ , waiting for my slim case but just gonna head to the store and buy a bulky protective one

Honestly I bought a cheep invisible shield thing form ebay for the front and back of my phone, than it is getting slapped into one of those Repli-cases (which look like the factory iphone back but cup the phone and go up the sides a bit past the screen) that is what I ran, or very similar to, on my last iPhone and never had a problem.

However, I do have my name on the preorder list for the Element Case.

I've gone for the zagg invisible shield and black apple bumper. Not the cheapest option but to me it looks the best. Not seen any real cases that I like.

I found CaseLogic top entry leather generic case for iPhone 3GS to fit my iphone4 with silicone case - I bought it at Brandsmart for $12.88
It has a swivel belt clip & magnetic flip cover

I love the Otterbox Defender on my iphone 3g. especially when im working my part time job at Ocharleys. When im working at 911 i dont need near the protection. i think i may go with the Zagg and maybe a bumper until the otterbox is officially released. maybe the Otterbox will still work with the front shield installed.

I just got my iPhone 4 this afternoon. Tried my leather original iPhone 4G case and it works perfectly. It is aCasemate leather that you just slip the phone into. It shows all the buttons including the front camera. I noticed that the USB cord is thicker than even my iPad USBUSB cord. You should use the cord and connection that comes with each iproduct.

Last edited:
Surprisingly, Best Buy has its RocketFish brand case that fits very well for only $20